Chapter 5

As we head to my dorm room, Liz isn't there. When he notices that I see a smirk grow on his face.

"What's up with that smirk?" I asked

"Well, it's just you and me. I have to say that kiss was amazing." He admits pulling me fairly close to his chest. He then leans in and kisses me. We then have a passionate kiss and I have to say, he's not a bad kisser. I wonder where this came from? He used to be nervous just to hold my hand and now here we are having an intense make out in my room. Whatever it was, I liked it.

I then spot the clock and see its almost time for work. Sadly, I had to pull away and get ready.

"I guess I should get going, have fun with One Direction." He says causing me to pout.

He smiles "I'm just kidding but text me."

A smile then grew on my face as he leaned in to give me one more kiss before he left. As he walked out, I got ready. Even though the outfits I had to wear were hideous they were comfortable so I didn't complain.

Making way to my car, I realize it's raining. I love the rain and it makes me feel better because fan girls probably won't be bombarding the hotel. Then I think to myself, some fan girls will do anything even if it is pouring outside. Let's pray everything goes well for the rest of the day.

A/N: Sorry it's short. Comment and vote please!