Chapter 28 Part 1

I arrive back at the hotel and the only people in there are Zayn and Niall.

"Hey Lyssa!" They say in unison as I walk in.

"Hey guys." I reply while shutting the door.

"So I heard you guys are official." Zayn says with a smirk as I stand next to the couch they are sitting on.

"Yeah." I reply with a huge smile.

"They are going to make it official tonight. Harry told me all the details." Niall announces with a grin.

"Well that's wonderful. What is it that they are going to do?" Zayn asks Niall.

Niall leans over and whispers something in Zayn's ear and Zayn's smile widens.

"That is absolutely perfect. You guys are going to have fun tonight." Zayn assures me causing me to smile.

"Yeah, well I'm going to get ready now." I say as I walk away.

"Wear something nice. Harry wanted me to tell you that." Niall yells so I can hear.

"Okay. I already got the perfect dress." I reply and head to the bathroom.

I decide to do my hair and makeup first because I don't want to ruin the dress. I pull my hair out of the messy bun it was already in and start working on it. I decide to curl it because my hair always looks nice curled. It comes out nice and it's probably the best I have ever done on my hair. Next, I move on to makeup. I rarely wear a lot of makeup so I'm not going to go all crazy with it tonight. I put a small amount of eye shadow on that is rarely noticeable. Following that, I pull out my liquid eyeliner and swipe on a thin line and to my surprise it comes out perfect. I then add my mascara and my lashes look super long. I add a little blush to look more alive and add some lipstick. I think I did pretty good and I'm happy with the way it turned out.

After my hair and makeup, I head to Harry's bed to grab my clothes. I pull out my new lingerie from Victoria Secret and don't know which one to wear. I think I want to wear that one Jasmine picked out because I don't know what is going to happen tonight. I decide on it and head back to the bathroom with my lingerie and dress eagerly to see it all put together.

I quickly slip out of my clothes and pull on my new ones. I make sure I pull off the price tag because I always forget to when I get new clothes. I look in the mirror and I literally make my own jaw drop. I look so different yet so beautiful. I've never felt this beautiful before. I'm truly amazed at how I look and it boosts up my confidence for this date. Maybe by the way I look, there won't be as much critics. At least I hope. I go towards Harry's bed once more and slip on my black heels. I look at the few accessories I brought and put on my favorite ring. All my other jewelry doesn't really match.

I exit to go back to where Niall and Zayn were once sitting. When the see me, their eyes grow wide and their jaws drop.

"Wow, Lyssa you look beautiful." I hear Zayn say but Niall's jaw is still on the floor.

"Harry is a very lucky guy." Niall finally says after staring at me.

I'm pleased that they think my presence it nice. It means others might think that as well. I start to get nervous for the date so I just sit on the couch with Niall and Zayn.

"Harry said he will be here in about 15 minutes." Niall tells me as he looks down at his phone.

"O-Okay." I reply with a stutter.

"Are you nervous?" Zayn asks me.

"Uh yeah. I can't even hide it. Is it that noticeable?" I ask.

"Yeah." They say in unison and chuckle.

"It's okay. Don't be nervous. I'm sure they will love you. At least Harry loves you. That is all that matters. Just have fun tonight." Zayn says trying to comfort me and it somewhat works.

It's true. If all the paps and fans didn't like me at least Harry does. That is all that matters in the end of the day, our love.

"You're right. I will have fun." I reply with a smile.

Before I know it, I see Harry walk in with a nice suit on and flowers. We both make eye contact and the butterflies come into play. It's finally time do this.

A/N: Hey lovelies! So like this is short but im going to try to make a part 2 today. Anyways, yeah. You guys should all go check out my new story, "Sorry Dad" I think y'all will like it. Anyways, PLEASE comment and vote and read my other story, It will mean a lot and leave feedback. I love you guys! Adios! :)

OH AND COMMENT SOME SHIP NAMES FOR HARRY AND LYSSA ! THANKS LOVELIES! :)