When I arrived downstairs, Zayn was waiting for me by the door. He wore a white t shirt, black leather jacket, fit dark blue jeans, and black boots. He looked hot slash handsome and no matter what he's dressed in.

"You look very lovely." Zayn complemented me as he eyed me up and down. I blushed. "Aw, thanks. You're pretty good, your self. He chuckled then we walked to our destination.

We were at the park. The sun was setting and it was getting a bit chilly. We walked around a large pond that had ducks and turtles swimming around in it. I love ducks. One of my favourite animals too.

I stopped to look at the ducklings trying to catch up to the mother. "Hey, Zayn?" I called out to Zayn while admiring the ducks. "Yes, Tasha?" Zayn said, mimicking me. I rolled eyes.

"Did Louis say you can take me out on a date?" I questioned Zayn. "Maybe." He replied.

"If he finds out, I'm blaming all of it on you." I said, pointing to Zayn. "I'd be perfectly fine with that." Zayn smiled like a dork at me. I punched his arm playfully. He punched my arm back to but, lighter. I gasped and formed an "O" out of my mouth. I punched his stomach then winced.

"Ow! Mother fucker!" I screeched. Zayn just laughed. "Tasha, are you okay?" Zayn asked me in between laughs. I nodded my head.

"Abs made out of steal?" I cocked an eyebrow. He nodded, gracefully. "Can I see?" I asked, nervously. He gave me a confused look. I've already seen his six pack and tattoos.

Zayn lifted up his shirt. He was absolutely gorgeous. "May I touch?" I asked, hiding my evil smirk. Zayn, smirked and nodded.

I ran my fingers all around his torso and then... BAM! I nailed him right in the guts. Zayn winced in pain while clutching his stomach.

"Paybacks a bitch. Ain't it babe?" Um, why did I just call Zayn, babe...? It felt right when I called him babe. Actually I feel one hundred percent right to be around him. Like, all that weight that is building up on my shoulders has been lifted. It feels relaxing around Zayn.

"Yes, yes it is," I heard his whisper. I crossed my arms, closed and eyes and smirked.

"For you!" He yelled. I ripped open my eyes. "Wait, wh-!?" Zayn threw me on his shoulders and ran around with me on him.

"Zayn! Put me down down!" I yelled, slashed laughed.

"Okay, okay. I will." Zayn laughed then put me back on my feet. I pushed him, we'll knocked him to the ground then laughed at him. He pulled me down next to him.

He managed to flip us over so he was on top of me. He had my arms pinned above my head. I tired to break free from his grip. Unfortunately, he was stronger than me. *Sad face*...

"Let me go." I demanded. "But why?" Zayn asked. "Oh, I don't know." I sarcastically replied. "Then I don't see why I should let you go." Zayn smirked. I frowned. He giggled and helped me up, not letting go of my wrists.

"Stay right here," Zayn insisted. I nodded as he dropped my hands and ran behind a tree. I swear to God if he's taking a piss...

Zayn came back with a giant stuffed ducky. I love ducks! "I have a question," Zayn stated. "What would that be?" I asked. He got down on one knee and held up the stuffed duck.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Zayn asked me. My eyes grew large at the five words he just let roll off his tongue. I took the stuffed duck from his grasp.

"Yes, stuffed ducky! I'd be honoured to be your girlfriend!" I exclaimed while holding the duck up in the air. Zayn had a sad look in his eyes. It almost broke my heart.

"Aw, Zayn. Of course I'll be your girlfriend." I said then helped him up off from the ground. Zayn smiled brightly.

"Yay! Cause I was gonna say: that duck would've been a lucky duck to date such a beautiful girl like yourself." Zayn explained. My cheeks burned as my heart pace grew faster. I looked down at the ground and smiled.

Zayn lifted up my chin with his hand and placed his lips on mine.

This kiss wasn't like any other kiss we've shared. Which was only twice... It had a lot more meaning to it.

I feel like nothing can get in my way.

I feel wanted.

Hello beautiful readers. cx So, if you guys want to make a cover for this book, please feel free to contact me!
Twitter: @TashaLoves1D69
Kik: Tasha_Smitty
And, if you just want to talk, contact me on there as well. Please
vote
comment
and fan!

Bye lovely readers!

Tasha xx