the world's speaking.

and suddenly, the world spoke to me.

it told me that my toes are always bouncing steps to future light, with or without the harsh salt clawing over my pale skin. and bali felt great too, it's a moment where you're trapped in a place where you think surrounded by people isn't quite a terror. people fall in and out of love, and my friends are happy. my luck level is low as it always is, but each second here is a gift-and i don't care if nobody feels me. these are moments where i'd slide out my tears in brooklyn or something (maybe still here) and my fingers flipping over dusty pages with a puppy or two next to my lap-and still no man, maybe. haha.

people cry, sing, love, and smile. these will linger throughout times. these are abrupt visions in future hours. when you see a smile with chin-tilts and suddenly you remember him. seeing a lame hotel room and you remember a phase where conversations were immature and friendships were sloping ships. observing the sea and you remember how you float out of your boat. being in a bus and you remember how those past tunes can never relate to your broken soul. crawling over a swimming pool at 9 pm then a thought or two about a moment where the girls won't swim and the guys were ducks-they're flashing through the wind.

and so, the world spoke to me.

"look at him. look at them. look at you. look at the time. look at the date. look at the moment. look deep through everything and wrench open your heart, to love those little things. you're writing a story, you're making a movie. you'll be a star, you'll leave a mark.

you will be happy."