My Arrival

Chapter 1

Clove

I was just killed by Thresh! Killed! Cato sat next to me until I took my last breath. He needs to win these games. Not just for him, but for me too. After what feels like and eternity, I finally come out of the darkness that engulfed when I died. As the light pours in, I see golds, silvers, blacks, and reds delicately placed in a huge mansion. There is also furniture, trinkets, and wait....pictures?! The pictures are of all o the good moments I had in my life. There are pictures of Cato, my family, friends, and obviously me. How all of this stuff got here.....I haven't the slightest idea. As I start searching through the house, I find a room that is quite brighter than any of the others. Along one wall, are all of the pictures of the tributes from my games. starting with district one, we have.....Glimmer and Marvel, Cato and I, district three, district four, Foxface and the district male, district six, district seven, district eight, district nine, district ten, Thresh(I shudder at the thought) and Rue, and finally the worst of all....the "Girl on Fire" and "Loverboy." It is absolutely mind-blowing how much I hate Katchniss Neverclean and Peena Mellarkie. They ruined my life, now Cato will ruin theirs. Back to the room, the other walls contain a calendar, posters, and even a full-sized mirror. There is also a weird looking crystal-like ball sitting on a table that goes up to about my waist. Now remember, I'm not  very tall so on a normal sized adult, it would be about to their knee or mid-thigh. As the light starts to change colors, I hear birds singing, squirrels chattering, and wait screams?! OMGS! This isn't just a ball. It's a picture ball. The picture ball is a delicacy for even the Capitol. What it does is show a picture or video/scene that represents something important in that persons' life. I only know of one person in the districts that actually owns one. Finnick Odair. Finnick is the sex god of Panem. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE....is in love with him. Well except for me obviously. When I first look at the ball, I only see blobs. As I actually look closely at the moving blobs, I realize it is actually a really life-like scene from my games. Wait a second...press rewind...then pause again. That is a real scene. That is my death. I see Cato sitting cross-legged next to my lifeless body. He is reacting to my death. . It is not really a good thing either. He better kill Thresh. Then, he can leave Katniss to my form I will take during the finale. Hey Girl on Fire, let the games finally begin.

A/N

This is chapter one :) I hope you like it! Now for the disclaimer........I do not own any of the characters mentioned in this story. All rights go to the amazing Suzanne Collins!