Chapter 1 | Your Lie...

Things Reader-Senpai needs to know!

Y/n-Your name
F/f-Favorite food
F/n-Friends name
U/n-Undercover name
S/c-Skin color
F/c-Favorite color
I didn't add the facial features but the skin color and your eyes are like Yui's and your hair!

-+-Your POV-+-
I was just playing with my hair...nothing to do...Yui disappeared a few Months ago....Dad said she'd be alright....But she doesn't answer my calls...Then...I just decided to find her.....I wore and Black Shirt and Shorts and Black Boots...I wore and black cloak I wrote a not to my dad

Dear Father,
                  I'm sorry but I left you so I could get Yui back....I'm worried beacause maybe she's captured by those.....Freaky Vampires.....I decided to find her.....I'm sorry but I will take my leave...good night Father.......Love you.
                                                                    From,Y/n..

I was done writing it and I wore my F/c Cross necklace.I open my window and jumped off...I ran off far away from the church."Goodbye Church"I whisper..I continue and I saw a mansion...I saw...YUI!I ran to her balcony and threw my grappling hook...Shan it was hooked I climbed up..I knocked at my big sisters window and she saw me.....she was smiling...she opened the door of the balcony and hugged me.."Y/n...Why are you here?" "To get you home..."I answered but the door opened and I saw a man with green eyes and brown-ish...yes I said brown-ish hair..."Oi,Bitch-Chan who's this?"Facing me...wait...Did he call my sister Bitch!?"Oi!Why did you call Onee-San Bitch-Chan?Jerk-Kun!"I spat.."Eh!?"He said..I pulled Yui and go to the balcony I hold onto her and slid down the grappling hook and got it back so the guy there couldn't chase us "Hey!Where do you think you going!"He said as I ran with Yui...I was at the gate...Wait..The gate is Locked! 'Shit.Its locked!'I thought.."Thought you could go away easily?Prim-Chan?"I heard and I turned around and saw the guy earlier holding Yui..."Let go of her!"I screamed..he didn't..I was still in my cloak so they didn't see my face...but the wind blew so my hood fell of "Darn It Wind!"I cursed..He looks at me with a face that says 'Wow...She's cute!' Look.....

I felt something hold my hand

I felt something hold my hand...."Who's holding me?" "Me"I faced a guy with red hair and green eyes..."Kya!"I said....and once again...he gave me the same look as the guy from earlier looked at me...and the next thing I know....I was knocked out......

-+-Yui's POV-+-
"What did my sister do?!"I asked Ayato-Kun..He just knocked out my sister!"First,she was gonna go away with you..."He explained.."So?You just don't knock out people Ayato-Kun!"
I said "She's got a point there Ayato,Even though she is cute.."Laito-Kun said..I wish this never happened....

Thank you for reading and I hoped you enjoyed!
Reiji:If not you will get some punishment
It's PUN-ishment people
Subaru:Hahahaahah!good one Rosa!
Thank you Subaru-Kun
Kanato:I'm sleepy
Then get some sleep anyways bai reade-
Kanato:*Sleeps on the floor*
KANATO-KUN!Baiiiiii readers!Nya!