Chapter1

(Grace's pov)

I woke up to the sound of sniffling, Toni was crying again. I sat up in my bed and she looked up at me trying to act like she was fine even though she looked horrible. Her eyes were red and puffy and tears had stained her cheeks.

"Good morning." She said smiling, it made her look even more broken-hearted if that was possible. I sighed and pulled her into a hug.

"You can't keep going back there, Toni. She's making you miserable!" I told her. I was talking about her Mum. About a year ago Toni's Dad died from a car crash and her Mum went crazy. She was doing drugs, getting drunk and bringing different men home every night. Not to mention the fact that all the bruises that covered Toni's arms were caused by her Mum, she used to be so nice but something in her changed after that night. Toni nodded and wiped her cheeks with her sleeve.

"I know, I'm trying to find somewhere to live but I don't have any money, or a job!" She sniffed again as she tried keeping back more tears threatening to fall. I would of told her that she could live with me but she always denied, just sleeping over for a few nights. I was about to say something else when my Mum walked through the door without knocking, as usual. I don't know if she noticed the state of Toni or if she just chose to ignore it but she didn't pay any attention to how sad she looked.

"Morning girls, breakfast is on the table, hurry before it goes cold." She smiled at us before walking back downstairs. I stood up and held my had out to Toni, so she grabbed it and pulled me back down so I fell on the bed again. I looked at her with a straight face for a second before we both burst out into laughs, you wouldn't be able to tell we were both eighteen years old would you? We stopped laughing when my brother who was sleeping in the room next to me started banging on the wall telling us to shut up. We were still giggling quietly as we made our way down the stairs and into the kitchen for my favorite part of the day, Breakfast. We were both eating quietly until my mum looked up from the newspaper. 

"They're switching on the Christmas lights today in Town; you two should go you like The Vamps don't you Grace?" She asked me. I rolled my eyes as Toni's face brightened at the name of them. 

"Not really, Toni does though." I said as I stuffed some bacon into my mouth. Like was an understatement.She was obsessed with them. It's not like I hated them I just wasn't the biggest fan. Mum nodded and continued reading.

"Well James Arthur will be there too, and I know you like him. If you two are going you should start getting ready now because you will need to line up if you want to get good seats." She said knowingly. Oh whatever, It wasn't like I had anything better to do. I shrugged and looked at Toni; She was nodding at me excitedly.

"Lets get ready then." I said, getting up and going back to my room with Toni.

(Toni's pov)

My feet were killing me. Grace and I have been stood in line for 7 hours and it was freezing! At least we'd be at the front row and I'd be able to see The Vamps. One of them might even see me.. Yeah you wish Toni. I wrapped my jumper around myself tighter. I was wearing my oversized dark purple jumper that kept me warm whatever the weather was, a pair of plain black leggings and my worn out black Doc Martens. I kept my died red hair the way it was and brushed it, it was going to go frizzy in the wind anyway so no point in putting effort into it. Grace was wearing a denim skater skirt with a flowery white blouse and some white converse. Her brown hair was in a scruffy bun but it looked perfect. I wish it would be that easy for me to look good but I'm sure it just came naturally to her. I noticed they started letting people in and people were pushing us. Grace was in her own world so I dragged her and we ran to the front, which was hard as I could hardly feel my feet from the cold.

"Grace I'm so excited! We are at the front row and we are gonna be able to see The Vamps!" I squealed jumping up and down while grace just looked at me with her eyebrow raised. How she could not be excited right now way beyond me.

(SKIP TO WHEN THEY ARE COUNTING DOWN)

I am so happy right now! The band came out in onsies and Tristan looked absolutely ADORABLE in his tiger onesie! Now people are counting down until they push the button that sets off the firework show. This year it's supposed to be really-

Oh.

My.

GOD.

Tristan is looking at me. Tristan Evans is looking at me. Oh my god! Tristan Evans just SMILED at ME! 

Life could not be any better.

Lame way to end it but to be continued! btw look up the firework show at the christmas lights switch on, it was AMAZING.