1st night

This is the story I mentioned in Frozen Rose. I will admit that I made a few changes so that it would seem like Frozen Rose too much. Don't ask me to continue because I doubt that I will. It's not that I don't want to. I just forgot where I was going with the story. Writer's Block is EVIL! Anywho...please comment and vote. I'll post when I can.

My eyes slowly opened and my mouth let out a yawn. I rubbed my eyes and sat up on a doctor’s table. I was in the school nurse’s office. The school nurse was giving me a diabetic shot and I guess I fell asleep. “You seem to being taking a lot of naps whenever you come in here lately,” said the school nurse. My eyes widen and I blush slightly. The nurse giggled and put the meter away. “That’s alright. We are all done.” She said as she put a bandage on my finger.

There was a light knock on the door. The nurse beckoned whoever to come in. A girl with short brown hair and brown eyes came in. “Hi, Kuro-chan. How are you feeling?” This is Cross Yuuki. She and I are close friends. We are the same age, but she is a bit taller than me. Yuuki is sort of like a sister to me. We’ve lived together for about four years now when her father took me in. Kind of ironic. Yuuki walked up to me with a cheerful smile on her face. Her skin was like a fairly light peach color.

“I’m fine.” I said, tightening the bandage on my finger. “We just finished.” I looked to her then at the clock. It was 2 o’clock in the afternoon. “Are classes over?” I asked her. Yuuki nods her head. I sigh and tighten my ponytail that hung over my shoulder. “What did I miss this time?”

“Nothing much.” She sounded off and a little angry.

I look up and raise an eyebrow. “Okay, what happen?”

“Zero and I got detention again. He bails and leaves me in there alone.” Her face turned red and steam fumed off her head. “I am so mad at him right now! This is his fault!”

This ought to be good, I thought. “And how is it his fault? What happened?” I turned a bit impatient.

“He was sleeping in class!”

“And?”

“Sensei starts yelling at me thinking that we can’t handle Disciplinary Committee work!”

“And?”

“We got detention!”

And?

Yuuki stares at me blankly. “And what? That’s it.” She said.

I let out a sigh and stood to my feet. Then I walk up to her and place both my hands on her shoulders. “Admit it, Yuks. You were sleeping too.” Yuuki opened her mouth, but nothing came out. Then she closed it again. I release her shoulders. “You know, this wouldn’t have happened if you just did what I suggested.”

Yuuki tilted her head. “What do you mean?”

“What do I do when one class ends and we have a 10 minute class switch?” I ask.

Yuuki shrugs. “I don’t know. Writing in your journal?” I raise my eyebrows again and pop her on the forehead with two fingers. “Ouch! Hey!”

“Homework, Yuks. I do my homework.” I place my hands on my hips and continue with my speech. “All of our classes after lunch don’t give us homework. Why do you think I come here during or after lunch?” Yuuki was silent. Then her eyes slowly widen as though she got the picture. “Off that subject. I’m very hungry.” I haven’t eaten anything today. I mean anything and Yuuki knows it too. Yuuki rolled her eyes and pulled out a small bag. I took it from her when she handed it to me. I pull a double pack of pocky. My face lit up and a smile appeared on my lips. “Thank you. I was hoping for a cheeseburger.”