-my-

Youngjae P.O.V

"This omelette is really goooooood. Can you teach me your secrets?"

Youngjae's mouth was in figurative heaven, as he was enjoying 'the best omelette in existence', made by Jaebum.

He really did want to know Jaebum's secret to omelette mastery, but obviously he wasn't going to get told.

Youngjae looked down to his plate, to have another bite.

The omelette had disappeared.

So had Jaebum.

And the table.

Actually the whole house had disappeared, except for Youngjae.

He was just floating in the nothing.

Now, clearly, if you anyone one was in this situation, they would freak out.

Which Youngjae did.

First by overthinking what had happened.

Then by flailing his arms around, hoping for a solution.

Which he thought wouldn't work, but he felt a cold, metallic object hit his forearm.

And then he could see everything again.

He was lying half on the floor and half on the chair, the metal object being the chair leg.

"Youngjae? You okay? What was that about?!"

Even Youngjae doesn't know what happened, but whatever it was, he didn't want it to happen again.

He turned to see a worried looking Jaebum, leaning over him.

Pulling himself off the floor, he sat back in his chair and finished his omelette, Jaebum still standing near him.

"Are you sure you're okay, Youngjae?"

Is Youngjae okay? Does he need to go to a psych ward? Where is the pepper? Why is his mind doing cartwheels? Will he ever know?

He put down his knife, and swivelled slightly on his seat.

"To be honest with you, hyung..."

He waited for Jaebum to sit back down again. Which would make him feel slightly better.

"I don't know."