She's Okay Kinda

Okay I had major writing block but a special thanks to ravenswoodrosewood I kinda git my mojo back so here we go. Let me know what you think? 

Liam's POV: 

Hayden's back. She's back. the love of my life is back. I know Scott had a lot to handle with the whole dread doctors thing. But I have to tell him she's back. Hayden told me that she wanted to be apart of our pack that she wanted to be with me. And Scott didn't have any problem with her before so of course he'd let her in. I was knocked out of my thoughts once my knuckles touched the door. The door opened. 

"Liam?" Scott said 

" Hey" I responded softly 

" Wh..what are you doing here its like 11:00 at night and we all have school tomorrow let alone a game" He told me. I was about to respond until I heard a loud thump noise that came from someone hitting there head on a door. I heard them groan and I already knew exactly who it was. 

" (groaning) ahhh... oowww... Scott! whose at the do...... Liam!? " and sure enough the clumsy boy was the one and only Stiles. He was holding his forehead and had his mouth kinda open like he normally dies when he's hurt.

" Hi. Listen Scott I nee.." I started to say but was cut off by Stiles and i looked at him with my eyebrows raised creating wrinkles in my forehead.

"Listen Liam it's probably pass your bedtime plus we have to study for tomorrows test so why don't you run on home, before we get another call." Stiles finished with his eyebrows raised a little and his slightly squinted with his tongue poking through his lips and his arms crossed.

" Yeah Liam you can tell us tomor...." Scott started to say before I cut him off.

" It's Hayden!!" I blurted out looking at the floor. 

" yeah, a.a.about that Li.iam we're sorry about wh.what..."  he said slowly.

" No,no, no, no she alive! Hayden she alive!" I said quickly lifting my head up so I could give them eye contact only to have their facial expression which was shocked they looked at each other then back at me they both took a step back and Scott opened the door a bit more implying for me to come in so I did. They walked to the living/family room and sat down. 

" How?" asked Scott looking u at me because he was sitting and I wasn't yet. 

" uh.. Theo" I said afraid to tell them so I said it slowly.

" She's with Theo!!" They both said in unison. 

" No, well kinda." I said squinting my eyes and shaking my head side to side slowly . " She wants to be with us. Part of our pack" I said hoping that that made sense to them.

" Whose idea was this?" Stiles asked me. 

"Wait! How do you know that she wants this? Liam did you see her?" Scott ask me. I know hell be disappointed but I couldn't say no to Hayden I love her with all my heart. My heartbeat started to race and Scott stood up. 

" You did!! Didn't you?" He said his voice more stern. " You saw her even after  I saw it was dangerous for all of us to see them. Including Corey, Tracey and Josh and definitely Hayden!!" he added in the same tone.

" Scott I.... She.. ( silently scoffs) she showed up I was.. I couldn't push her away. Im sorry but I.." I said slowly. 

" She's dangerous Liam she's a chimera let alone she also has some serum in her that was created with he help of Theo" Scott said. " and some Dread Doctor juice " added Stiles. I gave him a weird look like what?

" She's different than the others. Both her and Corey. I can feel it Scott please please just let Hayden in.. please I'm begging you. Theo.. theo will make them do things who knows what the serum will do to them in his control." I said quickly. 

Scott looked at me with widen eyes " that's my point that serum is in them Liam! Listen I know you like her, but ( silently scoffs) but she can't be trusted. at least not with that serum in her. She could be playing with you. It might not even be her it might be her body but not her. And same goes for Corey." He said trying to convince me. I was starting to get annoyed and frazzled. I could feel my fist clench up but i took a deep breath and it helped as much as it could. 

" Remember? When you promised that you'd do anything you ca to save her? Where's that promise? Huh Scott?" I said my voice portraying a little anger, but I was still taking deep breaths trying to calm myself down like Hayden told me too. 

" Listen Liam I know you like her and that you and her have a thing going.." Scott started to say.

" I love her" I said softly. I said that so softly he couldn't hear me. 

" What did you say?" He asked again 

" Hayden, I love her" I said rising my head up to give eye contact my I could barley see properly because of the tears that were forming in my eyes made everything start to go opaque. I closed my eyes then opened them back up quickly a tear slide down the side of my face." Please.. Scott."  I said sniffling. "Please" I said softly again. This time wiping the tears off of my face.

" L..liam. Listen. I can't put the pack in danger. Im doing this cause I feel that this is right" He said softly knowing that he didn't want to make things worse. " I don't want anyone to get hurt, especially you ok? I'm doing this because I think it's the right thing to do." He finished. 

I allowed more tears to escape my eyes and I nodded at him. " Fine. Just know ( sniffling) I'm hurting right now. And it's not gonna ever stop hurting because I fell in love and I expected you guys to be there. Like we always are, or at least like we say we will be. But I guess somethings change. " I said wiping the tears off of my face and walked out the door. 

" Liam?" Scott said. I could her his heartbeat beating he was worried and honestly he has the right to because I don't even know what I'm gonna do. What will I do? Be with Hayden? Or something I will regret?

ravenswoodrosewood

Okay guys this chapter went really well I feel because I don't know the tone of this Chapter is like very adult-ish to me. Anyways let me know what you think I'd love too know!!! Love y'all. God bless y'all. :DDDD!!!!