Back

Hey Guys so this is my version of Liam reacting to Hayden being alive. Hope you guys like it. Please comment.

Liam's POV:

She's gone. Hayden is gone. I wasn't there to say goodbye. Gosh I'm such an a**hole. I never got to tell her how I felt. The way she made me feel when I was with her. How I loved holding her, kissing her and protecting her. But now that's all gone. I was all wrapped up in my thoughts until I heard. " Liam" said Mason placing his hand on my shoulder. Made me quickly snap out of my thoughts and wipe a tear that was slowly trailing down my cheek. " Hey, Liam" he said softly taking a deep breath " it wasn't your fault" he then added.

" Maybe it was. I couldn't save her" I said with voice beginning to break then taking a deep breath trying to collect myself so it wouldn't. Mason and I were walking to his car I was in no position to drive so he took me to lacrosse practice although I didn't really practice I could barely pick up my stick without thinking of her. About us having a little competition on the field between her practicing soccer and me practicing lacrosse. Once again I was snapped out of my thoughts by hearing Mason asking me if I was coming while he gestured his head to the car signaling me to get in so he could drop me off. I got in the car and put my seatbelt on after placing my lacrosse bag in the back seat. The whole car ride home was fairly quiet Mason would try to say something but stop knowing that I wasn't in the mood. But knowing Mason he was going to say something sometime. Hew took a deep breath swallowed " Liam " he started to say " listen I kn..ow that it's gotta be hard but.." before Mason could finish I cut him off; " what? hard? Mason it frustrates be that I couldn't save her besides I wasn't even there for her like I should have been, I never got to tell her how I felt, never got to hold her one last time." I said passionately glancing at him before I finished " no, what I got was being able to hold her, hold her cold body in my hands, then watch Parrish carry out the girl that I was falling in love with, Mason so don't even say that you know what it's li.." I said but then quickly stopped do to the fact that I realized how I sounded. I turned my head only to see Mason remaining calm throughout the whole entire car ride, at that point we reached my house. " Look Mas..I'm s." i started to say.

" Liam, I was just going to say that, I know it probably hurts but blaming yourself isn't going to make it hurt any less. I just don't think you should be blaming yourself" Mason said slowly and softly not wanting to make me upset, but little did he know what he had said was true. I shouldn't blame myself but how could I not after I just got the girl I was falling in love with taken away. " Thanks.. for the ride Mason" I said giving him a slight nod signaling that I wasn't only for the ride but for him letting me unfold. I went up to the front door and unlocked it then turned around and gave Mason  a gentle wave goodbye I proceeded into the house, closing the door behind me taking a deep breath I went into the garage and put my bag away. Then went upstairs and headed in my room and walked over to the nightstand that was next to my bed and turned the lamp on. I then ran my fingers through my hair and took my shirt off and walked over to my dresser I grabbed some clean boxers and then went into the bathroom leaving the door cracked I took of my shorts and took of my boxers then I got int he shower. I placed my head under the water and ran my fingers up and down my face then ran them through my hair, I then shampooed it and washed my body, rinsed off then got out and dried myself off, put my boxers on. I hung up my towel then went over to my sink and brushed my teeth the went into my bedroom. As I opened the bathroom door I saw someone sitting on my bed their back was turned towards and their elbows were on their knees and her hands were covering her eyes. I already knew who it was.

" Hay..Hayden?" I said softly. The girl then turned around I saw a tear rolling down her cheek as she came walking towards me slowly. " H..h..how a..rre?" I started to ask her breathing heavily, still trying to wrap my head around it. " Theo." she responded softly. " Theo, put this serum in me that brought me back, he said that I'm supposed to stay away from Scott's pack but I..I.I can't" she said slowly shaking her head side to said as she stepped closer and closer. I kept taking deep breaths. I can't believe she's here, right here. " and your window was open so I.. jumped in I'm sorry, I.I.I can..can go. I just wanted you to know that I was ok" she finished saying. She was now a step away from me. Sho looked at me waiting for me to say something but I was silent I was looking at the ground. Hayden started to turn her head and started to turn around slowly but before she could I stepped forward and grabbed her wrist gently saying " wait, d.ddon't go." softly I added " don't leave me Hayden, I..I lo.ve you" I said slowly and unsurely I stared lowering my head until I heard her say " I love you too Liam! so much" and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me long and hard she parted her lips and I slipped my tongue in to deepen the kiss I then took my arms and wrapped them around her waist for a little before sliding my hands down her butt and picked her up. Hayden chuckled and placed her lips on my neck leaving me small kisses causing me to tighten my grip on her. I then placed her back on my bed. Hayden broke the kiss that I just placed on her lips and placed her hand on my bare chest and her fingers trailed  gently down my abs and stomach until she reached the band of my boxers she then smiled and placed her hand firmly on my back and pulled me down towards her and started to kiss me again. I took my hands and lifted up her shirt exposing her stomach allowing me to leave small kisses I then see her grab the bottom of her shirt and pull it off of her revealing her sports bra and I resumed back to gently kissing her skin. I placed my hands on her lower waist and slowly started to take her shorts off to see if she would mind and since she didn't seem to I proceed to take them off leaving her beneath me lying in her bra and underwear until she sat up still leaving our lips connected and unhooked her bra once I saw her take it off I smiled and kissed her on her neck causing her to place her hand on my neck and pulling me down towards her. We both then proceed taking off the rest of our clothing and spend the rest on the night tangled up underneath blankets in each others arms. When we were done I put my boxers back on and gave Hayden a shirt to wear with her underwear but it was really long so it looked like a dress. We both laid down her head hand on my chest and her body as close to me as she could be and my arm wrapped around her with my hand on her waist. Her other hand was tucked underneath her chin and mine was firmly on her back. She placed a kiss on my chest and began to speak " Liam" she said placing another kiss on my bare chest then looking up at me. " I wanna be with you, with your pack" she took a deep breath " I don't want to be in Theo's not if I can't see you, not if I have to fight you, not if I.." I looked at Hayden and saw her eyes tearing up. " hey,hey,hey,hey, it's ok we'll figure it out together okay. All that matters is that you're here and that you're okay we'll figure the rest out together." I told her then placed a kiss on her forehead. She looked at me and gave me a small smile and kissed my lips and I kissed her back and deepened it with my tongue then rubbed her back. " Thank you" she whispered across my lips and we then dozed off into sleep lying there. Together. In each others arms.

Okay, guys I hoped you guys liked this chapter!! I don't know if I should write another chapter or call it done let me know what you think. Please comment and let me know.