Chapter 2- New House.

Bailee's POV~

I rest my head on the window and look out of it at the now grey sky. The boy with the quiff starts talking to me. "You probably want to know our names. I'm Zayn. The one with the buzz cut is Liam." He says pointing. "The one with the brown hair and blue eyes is Louis. Curly over there is Harry. Lastly, the blondie is Niall." He finishes and I nod.

I continue looking out the window as the boys create a conversation about some band. We pull into an airport that is already crowded with people. The guys put on hoodies and sunglasses. I gather my bags and wordlessly, we all get out. Niall takes my hand and looks directly at me. "We actually live in England. We are taking a flight there. I will explain things later but if people say anything to us, don't answer questions and keep your head down." I nod again.

I'm leaving Ireland. I am leaving all that I know in a single day. We go into the airport and its like a blur. I tune out people talking and we go to a jet after security. I sit in a seat and lean back into the cushions. "Do you know who we are?" Liam asks as he sits on a side seat. I shake my head. "We are One Direction, the band." My eyes widen in realization. Well that clears a few things up.

I feel the plane going up and I close my eyes to sleep for the long flight.

-----------skipping plane ride---------

I wake up to the car stopping. I look around and see a large and gated community thing with security standing outside the gate. We pull through and I see giant homes. We go through the roads and homes to the back part of the neighborhood and pull into a ginormous house that must be 3 stories tall. The boys start to get out and I follow them, my mouth wide open.

We go inside and I immediately see a large pool in the back and the inside of the house is huge. There is a giant flat screen tv sitting against the wall on a stand in the living room. The furniture is all clean and fancy. The partly open wall lets you see into the kitchen and connected to it is a marble counter. In the kitchen I see a marble island and brand new appliances.

"Let me show you to your room." Niall says, taking my bags. I nod in thanks and follow him up the carpeted stairs to a hallway. There is a music room I think because one of the doors are open. "Zayn, Liam, and Harry's doors are all on this side." He said pointing at the left set of doors. "Then there is Louis's, mine, and finally yours." He finishes and leads me into my room. It is turquoise and a giant white bed sits on the right wall. To the left is a white door and I think it's a bathroom. Directly across from me is a white wooden door that says closet.

A desk is on the next level. It is a split level room like you go up a single step and it higher than the other stuff. Confusing right? On my desk is a white MacBook and a few other electronics but I will look at them later.

I turn around and run to Niall who is standing in the doorway. I wrap my small arms around him, embracing him in a hug. "Thank you." I whisper. He hugs me back meaningfully. He kisses the top of my head and we both walk downstairs to the living room. I hear them all talking again.

It all stops when I enter the room. I look around at them and finally Harry speaks up. "Erm... well for our band, we have to go on tour in two weeks. It was postponed since we were adopting you and so you could take some time to get used to everything. We will be going to America and stuff so are you okay with that?" I nod my head. "How about we make some dinner?" Liam interjects to fill the short yet awkward silence.

The boys agree and we go to the kitchen. I guess I should talk a little to them. "Do you want help?" I say in a small voice. They seem a little shocked. "Ah she speaks!" Louis says loudly. I giggle and Zayn hands me a pot of water to put on the stove. Harry puts sticks of spaghetti in it and covers it.

We sit at the dining room table and wait for it to boil. The boys begin asking me questions again. "When is your birthday?" Louis asks. "December 28th. Right after Christmas." I say and he nods. "What do you want for Christmas? Its only a few weeks away." Zayn asks. "I don't know. You don't have to get me anything. Really." I say.

Harry goes and checks on the pasta. I see him stirring and getting plates out. "It's ready so come and get it." He shouts. "When your ready come and get it na na na na!" I whisper to myself. Where did that come from?! I bet I have been possessed by a demon! I clap my hands on my face in shock. Oh well. "Are you alright over there?" Niall asks me laughing with the other boys. I remove my hands from my face and my cheeks burn. "Uh nothing much... ya know just hunting elephants." I reply

"She is so much like me. I call her!" Louis yells across the room. I laugh again. "No I want her!" Harry shouts. "Nooo I claim her!" Niall whines and the rest of the boys keep saying this. "What are you talking about?" I ask shyly. "Well you have to take one of our last names." Liam tells me. "Why don't you let her pick?" Zayns suggests and they agree.

Which do I choose?