"Is this truly happening? No! It can't, it just can't..."

Alva's P.O.V

It's Saturday! Weekends are the best days. Everyone can agree on that. I walk to my truck to go to work. The stables. I love going there. The people there are nicer than people at school. The horses are just sweethearts. I make sure they get they get their exercise, which is the best job. I get to ride my horse, Skadi, down the field to the stream.

As I drive to the stables, I see Chris. I start to slow down, then I remember my dream. I wanted to go the limit I was before, but I didn't want to be rude.

"Hey Alva!" Chris said with a big smile. I smile back. "Where you going?"

"Work..." I say, hoping he won't ask to come.

"Where is your work?" he asks.

"Redwood Stables." I say. I may not want Chris to know where I work, but I can't lie. I made a vow to Odin, saying I will never lie

"Would you mind if I came with you?"

"Sure." Wait! What did I just say! Chris opens the door, and hops in. Crap! My dream is coming true already.

Chris's P.O.V

I follow Alva to the stalls, and she takes out a gray horse with a star shape on it's head. "Chris, meet Starshine." She gives me Starshine, and takes out another horse from another stall. It was golden with a white mane and tail. "Come on Buttercup." she whispers to her. Alva takes us to a field where the grass was a bright green. "Let them go. They'll run down the field. We don't have to worry about them getting loose."

I let go of Starshine and she gallops down the field as if trying to escape. Alva let go of Buttercup and she ran along with Starshine. Alva starts walking back. And of course, I follow.

Alva's P.O.V

We finished getting all the horses to the field, but left two. My horse, Skadi and a handsome, black, mustang named, Lightning. "Can you ride?" I asked.

"Yeah." Chris nodded. I gave him Lightning, and we saddled the horses. We started riding to the stream. Wait! What am I doing? I'm making the dream come true. But I can't control it. It's like something's forcing me.

We were at the stream. I start to sit on the edge, dipping my bare feet in the refreshing water. Then, the wind started to howl. The trees made so much noise it was as if it was screaming in terror. I look at Chris, who was smiling. Crap! It's happening. "It's time!" He says.

"Why? Why take me when there are other girls in the world? I know who you are. I will go with you, just answer this. Why me?" I ask tearing up.

"You're nothing like them. You're the fairest mortal. Not just on the outside. You're all I wanted. Come with me." Loki says. He takes out his hand. I stand up, not taking his hand, but waits till he summons the rainbow bridge, Bifrost. As the rainbow appears, Loki takes my wrist and guides me to Asgard.

********

Hey guys I know I haven't written in a while. As you can see my cover has changed. I hope you love it as much as I do. Anyway, got to go.

Luv ya!

Wolfia1501

Picture is Chris Hemsworth as Thor :D