The fight ends quickly, the rouges having smaller numbers and less skill. The larger one did some damage to the Warriors, Violet earned a gash in her arm but everyone else seemed fine.

Cole stays behind with the uninjured warriors to deal with the remaining bodies, while Greyson goes to talk to his father, and Violet off to the Doctors to look at the gash in her arm.

He quickly stitches the wound and looks her over for any other injury

"Still haven't shifted?" He asks

"Nope" she sighs

"Well. As of now that's fine but after your eighteenth birthday if you've yet to change it could, damage your health."

"How so?"

"Well. Your wolf is in you now, just dormant. Which is noticeable by the mark on your hip that all wolfs have. And when you hit the right age-usually sixteen- you should shift. but if it doesn't, to survive your wolf uses your life force to sustain its self. Which is harmful after awhile"

"What will happen?"

"First you'll get tired easily you'll
Probably see bruising all over your body, loss of appetite, and eventually insanity then death"

"Insanity,death? I don't wanna die!" She says

"I'm sure you'll shift you have what- five days- till your birthday" he looks to his chart. "You'll be fine no worries"

But Violet worries all day, trying to get her mind off she goes to the media room, trying to find someone to bother.

"Caleb!" She greets he's sitting on the couch with harken candy land in front of them.

"Hey vi." Caleb  says rubbing his temples

"Intense game?"

"I've almost made it lollipop woods"harken grins

"And yet I'm still in peanut acres" Caleb growls.

"Violet" she turns to see Greyson holding papers in his hand

"Yes alpha sir?" Violet mocks salute.

"Just wondering when your shift is on watch tonight?"

"Not till eight"

"Well that's a nasty cut" harken says

"How many stitches?"   

"Only four" she says looking at her slowly healing arm

"You were hurt?" Greyson says a little to quickly

"Oh yeah the mutt scratched me."

"Oh. I hadn't put that on file"

"No need just pretend I fell or something it happens all the time just hope i don't tear it like last time"

"Go upstairs, now"

"What why?"

"Just go Violet I'm telling Cole your off duty till you're healed"

"But its in thirty minutes"

"I don't care Violet go to my room"

"I wanted to play candy land!"

"No you cheat" harken says

"Battle ship then"

"You cheat at that to" Caleb says

"Battle ships move in the middle of a war Caleb its what they're made for"

"Go" Greyson says finally

"Ugh you're so annoying" she grumbles leaving.

"Geez acting like an over protective mate" Caleb says as Greyson turns to leave.