|1| Adoption...

I woke up to the sun shining on me from the top bunk, I sleep on the top, My best friend Blaze sleeps on the bottom. I live in a adoption center at the moment, my birthday is next week and im really hoping to get adopted by then, sure i have alot of friends here, But it woul- "Olivia to the front office and bring your clothes your being adopted" the loud speakers said across the adoption center. Oh My God WHAT! FINALLY! I quickly hopped off the top bunk and packed my bag.

Tylers POV**************************************************************************

Brody:MOM WHAT ABOUT THIS ONE
Brody said as he pointed to a girl named Blaze in the book
Mom:No, Not her
Chris:What about her! She looks like us!
He said while pointing at a girl name Olivia in the book
Mom:She does look like us, Tyler what do you think?
I looked up from my phone and thought for a minute or two. Do i want this girl to be my sister? I read her info "Name:Olivia Leah McQuay Age:13 Birthdate: May 17th 2003 *gets depressed easily*" Oh her birthday is next week, i think she would be a cool sister.

Tyler:Shes the one mom
Mom:What do you think Brody?
Brody:Okie Dokie!

Olivias POV

I packed all my clothes, they were mostly crop tops and black leggings. I quickly changed into a teal crop top that said "fuck you" but the "u" in fuck was a heart. Like that one crooks and castle shirt i saw online. I slipped on some black leggings *like i said, i have a bunch of them* i quickly brushed my hair and ran out to the front office with my suitcase. I cant wait for my new life :))
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
How did you guys like Chapter 1? Should i do more? Follow my insta @tylersmiddlefinger !