changing how i look .....

when i opened the door to my small apartment dust covered the air making me coufgh i covered my mouth and i ran to my closet egearly to find something actully decent in my pile of mess

i got down on my knees and i started to dig.i picked up a short black cocktail dress that was cut low at the front giving a wow to much cleavage look but i needed to look better then good so if looking like a slut what it took then so be it. i knew there was a party tonight and jake would there probley to get some girls banged then heart broken and im going to stop hime before its to late.

i picked up my dress got me red stelotos heels what were about 5 inches tall i placed them on my feet and felt like a tower but i looked diffrent my legs went on for miles and miles.

taking of my superman top and boring jeans and putting my black skimpy dress on.

i know i sounded like a slut but when no one was watching i will go back to who i realy was a lonely 17 year old that got her heart broken  from a player (wow real smart pick on the guy this time) i thought to my self.i ran all over the house for my eyliner that made my blue eyes pot and i knew jake wouldnt be able to resist my deep inviting eyes i also put on my red lipstick that i found behind the couch last week but never had a chance to actully care what i look like.

next was my hair i used my curly iron to make big wavy curls coming down my back and to finsh my look a ugly coat i wouldnt be wearing a superman coat (i know i were so much superhero things.well i did but now its a new me)but because jake gets to say if he likes what he sees aka the girl he gets to have her before anyone else.so im sure when he sees me it will be for the shortest secound and then i can go find my self a man.                                      

i arrived at the party in my dads old motorcycle that he left before flying half way across the country to australia so he could get as far away possible from me but really i don't care i never really liked my dad he left my mum for a tattoo artist in Tokyo so you can see why my life sucks but once in a while i world find something he left behind and the first time i saw the motorcycle i screamed and out it in the back of the garage until tonight.....

no one is reading my story whats fine i ust like to write

so i would like to know what u thought of that chappi ......

so yeah it was sort of a boring chapter but i wanted to  get the point out there...