Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

“Yes, I am,” his voice rumbled low in his throat making me shiver.

“Distract away then,” I said breathlessly and he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist carrying me towards the bathroom. I felt his length growing in his jeans as he held me to him untying my robes belt from around my waist and snaking his hands inside onto my bare warm skin.

“So soft,” he murmured putting me down inside the bathroom and pulling his shirt off before leaning over the tub to turn on the water.

I let my robe fall the rest of the way to the floor and pressed my front to his back as he adjusted the temperature. I kissed down the rippling firmness of his body. Reaching around I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper letting my hand rub against him through his boxer shorts as I maneuvered his pants down.

“You’re bringing out a side of me I didn’t know I had,” I said against the warmth of his back.

“I like it,” his hands came around to take my arm and pull me around to the front of him. He kissed me caressing down my back and gripping onto my hips lifting me up stepping inside the shower while holding me.

The hot water stung slightly as it began to pour on us while he shimmied out of his boxer shorts. Not caring that they were getting wet along with us, he still tossed them out and shut the shower door at the same time pressing our bodies together we became slippery with steam as warm water gushed over us. I watched Evan pick up the loofah and lather it with soap.

“Turn around,” he instructed moving the shower head off to the side.

A tingling excitement began to simmer in my belly as I turned and felt the loofah and his warm hands begin to wash my back slowly in deliberate circles. It felt more like a massage than a bath.

“Lift your arms,” he said close to my ear his voice full of seductive promise and I did as he asked closing my eyes.

I heard the smashing of the loofah between his hands then a wet plop as he dropped it to the floor of the tub. Only his hands with the slippery soap touched my arms as he worked it into my skin and down my arms.

Pressing his body against my back I took in a quick aroused breath feeling his hard firmness against me in all his best areas while his hands moved down my sides and around to my stomach. Moving up he cupped my breasts massaging the soapy lather on them twirling my nipples around with his fingertips.

His wet warm lips kissed against my shoulder blade. The sensation of the warm wetness of both of us and his manipulation of my breasts mixed with his kisses caused me to let out a deep erotic moan.

Evan bent a little rubbing himself against me from behind. Along with the warm water I had moistened from the arousal as he nudged against me still fondling my breasts with one of his hands.

I heard a low rumbling growl of passionate arousal escape from his lips as he gripped my ass massaging it…his hand roamed further down pushing one of my legs up gently.

My breathing heaved in anticipation with the steaminess of the hot shower and Evan against me. Then he maneuvered inside of me slow and deep. The sensation is exquisite.

Evan’s arms tightened around me as he moved in me. Every little nip and kiss he left on my neck and shoulders felt hotter than the water as he increased his rhythm.

Both our moans and grunts were muffled by the sound of the water. Sweat began to cover us as I reached around to grip his neck pulling me to him and deeper in me. My body begged him for more.

“I want to taste you,” I whimpered feeling him close to his explosion. He moaned in response moving harder in me.

When he couldn’t take it anymore feeling my continuing pleasure of my shattering orgasm pulsing on him he released me. I bent down letting the water flow over me slightly stroking him excitedly.