Life as an outsider

Alena Blake

Ever felt like you were never accepted in the world and everyone would do like you don't exist. Yeah that's my reality. My name is Alena Blake and this is my story.

______________________________________________________________________________

Waking up every morning is a struggle for me mainly because I hate my life. And before you jump to the conclusion of me being suicidal you better think again. Getting up for school is like taking away books from the world, terrible.

 I Alena Blake have no friends whatsoever. People consider me antisocial but its just junior year and I have no time to study friends. Highschool also known as hell is the place where everyone writes their legacy or as i call it death sentence. 

The amount of problems that go on in highschool daily will cause you to go mad. There are the social status you have to keep up, academics which is basically school work and extra curriculars to make you look good when you apply for college.

Unlike everyone else here I had just transferred from a private school for unspeakable reasons but atleast there I had my bestfriend Sage. Sage and I were the bestest of friends but after what happened I now have no friends.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm currently walking through the hallway of my new school and everything seems to be going fine. Until.............................

I felt someone jam me against a locker "hey beautiful I have never seen you around here before are you knew?"

When I looked up to see who was the idiot who did that I came face to face with one of the most good looking person in the world. I wouldn't consider myself the most gorgeous woman on earth but I have to admit that I do have some nice features in me, so I didn't understand why a guy like him would want to even look at me.

"Um...yeah." I said.

"Well I guess you wont know who I am. I'm Blake." he stated.

"ok I will tell you my name as soon as you move a few steps back from me".

"Why I like it here?" he said while moving away in a whinny voice.

"thank you my name's Alena and I have to go so bye" I said as I backed away from him as fast as I can so he doesn't pull me back.

Successfully getting away I made my way to the office to get my schedule for my classes.

Upon reaching the office I told the secretary my named and she politely gave me my schedule. I checked to see what my first class was, which was Biology. As I left the office I walk aimlessly around the school trying to find my lab making a few wrong turns but then I eventually found it.

Good thing the bell didn't ring yet so when I opened the door there was no-one  to be seen. I slipped into a chair in the back of the class, put on some music on my phone and put my head down.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hiii! This is my very first and not last  wattpad book ever and I want it to be a success.

You can follow me on my social media:

Sc:  bossbishop12