서른 둘

Min Yoongi

1 week later. . .

today was the day that i would be asking taehyungssi out. i have talked to jiminie and planned everything out, i also feel very confident and happy,,and stressfree. if i am feeling any emotions right now it would be happiness, excitement, and maybe a little anxious.

right now it was 3 am, i couldnt sleep knowing, and having this feeling. taehyung has been stuck in my mind ever since i laid my eyes on that boy, he was too gorgeous and precious to forget. his personality is unique and i love it. the way he acts like a smaller child is super adorable. his dark hair and eyes and tanned skin tone was just oh so perfect.

i need to sleep! i thought to myself as i felt my heart beat faster as taehyung came up into my thoughts. i sighed and rolled onto my side in bed attempting to fall back asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kim Taehyung

i was happy and deep into a good sleep until my phone rang loudly in my ear, waking me up. i groaned and tiredly answered my phone not bothering to read the caller id.

"hello?" i heard his low, raspy voice from the other end. i shot up awake in bed, claring my throat before i answered him.

"hey yoongi-hyung." i smiled sweetly even though he couldnt see the smile on my face.

"morning taehyungssi. sorry if i woke you i know its pretty early. but i was wondering if today at 12 youd meet me at the coffee shop?" i paid close attention to hyungs words and yawned.

"its alright hyung. and i would love too."

"oh, and before you hangup, wear something warm and cozy because its pretty cold today." he finished and i nodded even though he didnt know.

"okay hyung. see you at twelve." i smiled and we shared goodbyes before we both hung up. i looked at the time on my phone.

5:49am

i yawned and decided it was best to fall back asleep until it was around ten in the morning. im still super tired.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

it was 11:34am, and i had just been fixing up my hair making sure it was starightened wasnt tangled.

i decided to wear my black and white vans, black skinny jeans, with a multi-colored thick sweater i got last year christmas from my grandmother.

i walked out into the livingroom after i finished getting ready. jiminie-hyung was surprisingly awake and was watching tv with a cup of coffee i assume.

"ill be back later hyung!" i called out to him ad i opened up the front door. he smiled weirdly at me before answering with an "okay, see you later. byebye~."

i walked out the door, and locked it behind me before dashing down the hall. weird, i thought to myself as to how jimin was acting.

i made my way through the crowds of people, and the cold freezing air that was blowing a little softly onto us. it wasnt too bad but i did have to slip on the leather jacket i brung along with me just in case. i finally made it to the coffee shop and seen yoongi right outside the door, waiting for me.