ChapterTwo~•~WelcomeToPlanetDrool

Start from the beginning

"I-I can't go with you." Max said looking back at his classmates.

"What? Why not?" I asked getting a bit mad which made some stars pop out of no where. SharkBoy put an arm around me which made me calm and some stars to disappeared.

"Because you're not real. The three of you are just a dream. And when I open my eyes, you'll be gone." He shut his eyes tightly. As SharkBoy pulled me behind Max so we can freak him out.

"Where still here Max." LavaGirl said which made him jump.

"If you wanna stop the darkness
from destroying our worlds, come with us." SharkBoy said while holding my hand and pulling me toward him.

"You better go with them." Mr. Electicidad said but sounded like he was in fear.

"Okay I'll go!" Max said bravely. 'Thats what we were waiting to hear.' I thought as we ran out of the classroom and on our way to SharkBoy's rocket.

"I can't believe I'm finally getting
to ditch this place and go to Planet Drool! How we getting there?" Max yelled over the loud wind and with another question for us.

"You sure do ask a lot of questions Max. You know that right?" I told him as we got closer to the rocket.

Once we made it on to the rocket we all took a seat me between SharkBoy and LavaGirl. I pulled out me glasses and put them on which where sparkly with a galaxy design on it.

"Put these on, everybody.
Blue goggles for the boys,
pink for the girls." LavaGirl said while handing out the glasses to SharkBoy, Max, and herself.

"Do you have another pair of boy goggles?" Max asked not wanting to wear the pink girly ones he has in his hands.

"Uh-uh." SharkBoy said with a face. Which made my giggle. That also got SharkBoy's attention and he threw a smirk at my direction. Which made me roll my eyes at him.

"So, how do you fly it?" SharkBoy questioned.

"You don't know?" Max questioned also.

"Duh!" SharkBoy yelled out.

"That's sort of been the whole problem!" I finished.

"You press go." Max says while he did something and a green button that says 'Go' on it popped out of no where and he pressed it resulting us to know we are on our way to Planet Drool.

"How do you fly it?" I questioned.

"Its got an autopilot." Max said while making funny faces from the force of the rocket going up.

"You just thought of everything, didn't you Max." LavaGirl asked with a smile on her face.

"Not exactly!" Max replied.

"How do you land it?" SharkBoy asked.

"That's the part I never thought of!" Max replies which is making me worry a bit.

"Wait! So you dont know how to stop this thing?" I yelled at Max with a scared look on my face. All he did was nod.

"Oh My God! I am not dieing tonight!" I yelled even more as I grab a hold of the handles beside me.

"Jupiter... Saturn... Neptune...
You might wanna hold on to something." LavaGirl said getting worry as well. She and SharkBoy grab on to the handle bars like I did.

When the rocket had crash kinda softly making me smile a bit. The latch of the rocket open for the four of us to walk out.

"Welcome to Planet Drool..." I said as I turned to Max.

"...Or what's left of it." SharkBoy finished for me.

" SharkBoy finished for me

•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·•

~•~FirstStory~•~

Comment What You Think -->-->-->

(:**Sorry if there is a lot of errors not a professional writer, just a teenage girl who likes writing stories. But if there is an error help me out and comment where it is and what it is and I'll fix it later. Please and Thank You for reading**:)