Jab Kareeb Tu Tha

Hyee readers!
Here I am with this new story!
So some lines from promo are---

"You bitch! Mai chodungi nahi tujhe! You have messed with wrong person!" Neeyonika barked!

"Well that will be my pleasure! But remember one thing! Jab tak mai jinda hu na! Manik ya dad ko koyi evil chu bhi nahi sakta!"

"Ohh! Really! Tumko lagta hai mera poora plan barbad karne ke baad tum yahan akar mujhe bhashan dekar chali jaogi tou you are highly mistaken!"

_____________________________

"I am sorry...love!"

He whispered snuggling his nose in her neck, holding her tight from her waist, back hugging her.

"It's okay! Naraz nahi hu mai."

She mumbled a clear lie with her shaking voice, trying to move away from his grip but! He firmed his hold more tightly over her waist and whispered in her neck!
"You sure? Means we can be the same way as we were?"
By now he was kissing her all over her shoulder, neck, firming his hold over her tiny waist continuously.

__________________________

"Am coming! Am coming! Please take care of her."
Mr. Malhotra was hyper now!

"Kya hua dad? What's wrong? Nandani theek hai na!???"

"Manik.....Nnnaa..Nandani!.City hospital!"

________________________________

A lot more is coming up guys!.
I am really very sorry for my last two stories! Many of you were constantly asking me about them and I promise I will update them!
But for now! Its "Jab Kareeb Tu Tha"

Do tell me how do you find this chotu sa promo!