Love Perfume

N/B: This chapter is dedicated to RavenBarbaraPotter

*#*

Adam

Mia looked really pissed when she left. I should have said something to her.

A 'thank you', maybe?

Wait... Since when did I care if anyone was mad at me? I piss people off all the time. Its what I do!

But for some reason I feel different with Mia. When I'm with her all I get are happy thoughts.

I shake the feeling off and take a seat beside Michael who just finished eating. Smiling at him, I ruffle his hair a bit getting a smile from him in return.

"Mustapha!" I call out.

Not up to fifteen seconds after, my lanky butler rushes in, wearing that same scowl on his face as usual.

"Take him to Bett" I order, putting little Mike's hand in his.

Once they're out of sight, I walk upstairs to my room.

With a loud groan, I fall on my bed, face down. I stay in that position for about ten minutes before adjusting myself properly on my pillow.

I reach for my phone which is just beside my leg when I come in contact with something else. Something soft.

I bring it up to my face and gasp in shock when I realize I'm holding Mia's clothes. Didn't she leave like twenty minutes ago? And what kind of person forgets their clothes I'm someone's house?

Now anyone who sees her would either think she just escaped from the madhouse or .....

I'm sure you get what I mean.

I close my eyes and laugh a bit at that thought.

I retreat to my bed, holding her blue shirt up to my face. My hands run through it, tracing the pattern on the cheap shirt.

I heave a breath I never knew I was holding.

As much as I'd want to run away from it, I just can't. I'd have to face the reality sooner or later. The earlier the better anyways.

The taught of Mia has been haunting me for the past few months.

Come on, I mean she isn't even rich. And I only hang out with rich people. She's the only exception

What on earth was pulling me closer to this unknown girl.

Whatever it was, it had to be hidden. I had to act normal around her. I couldn't risk the chance of letting her know that I might.... Just might harbour some type of feeling for her...

Pity, perhaps?

I close my eyes and clench the clothes in my hands wishing things weren't so complicated between us....

"Gimme my clothes you dirty son of a...." An angry.... Very angry Mia bursts through my door screaming.

I sit upright on the bed, watching myself tense.

I had to play it cool. I had to hide every feeling towards her.

"Um... I'm sorry" I blurt out.

Did I just apologize? I just freaking apologized? What the hell is wrong with me.

The whole place falls silent as Mia is struck by my sudden change of statement.

My hands begin to get moist with sweat.

What the bloody hell? It wasn't even hot outside. This is freaking November!!!

I look down at her clothes in my hand and start to wish I could still have it.

"Ugghh... You're so annoying" Mia finally mutters, taking a fee steps to my bed to get her clothes from me when she tripped, landing directly on me. My arms on instinct, wraps around her waist.

My heart skips a beat at the sudden event.

I look everywhere but at Mia. I couldn't stand looking at her. For some reason reason I couldn't. Was it because I was shy? I've never had this feeling before. I feel so angry with myself for letting this kinda shit happen to me.

For the first time ever, I do something completely out of character..... Nothing.

Finally giving up, I look straight at her face, into her eyes. Her dark brown orbs staring back at me with something I couldn't explain.

What to do? What to do?

This was the question that kept going on in my brain.

Mia finally rescues me from this unknown torture and gets off of me with a sudden gasp. She grabs her clothes and heads straight to the door muttering "pervert" under her breath.

I suddenly regain my self and I yell "you're the one who pretended to slip just so you could come close to me. If you wanted a hug, all you needed to do was ask"

A smirk forms on my face at the reaction on her face. She looks like she could explode any moment.

" I hate you" she says through clenched teeth, a red colouring forming on her cheeks.

"Aww.. I love you too geek" I reply in a mocking voice.

She groans and stomps to the door, banging it really hard as soon as she gets out.

My smirk gradually fades as I think of the incident that just happened.

Why didn't I do anything? Why couldn't I do anything?

No... Its not what I think it is! I don't have feelings for this girl. I use girls. I don't fall in love with one.

I search my head for suitable reasons why I didn't react earlier on and finally decided that she must've been wearing some type of cheap perfume that got me enchanted... A love perfume, perhaps?.

I sigh frustratingly at my lame idea and fall back on my bed, thinking about this Mia before drifting to sleep.

*#*

So how's the chapter? I promised to update weekly but I decided to do an early update.

How do you like the story so far?

Don't you think that's some serious denial going on with Adam? .... Lolx

Okay I'll be updating soon... Love y'all