Yata Misaki X Blade master Reader part 1

*Yata Misaki X Blade Master Reader* part 1

Hope you like my idea ^^

====Start====

"Ne~ nee-San, can we stop at a cafe or something, Lili want some drink~" Your little sister said while she's holding onto your hand pouting like a baby.

You look down at here and giggle making her do something a little mean by tightening her hand on yours making you yelp a bit pain.

"Okay,okay jeez" you gave up, walking to a random bar, you look up and it says.

"HOMRA, what a weird name for a bar though" you thought opening the door.

*sound of a door bell open*

"Hello~" you let your head in and saw people like gangsters sitting on a couch and some are standing.

"Ahh..hurry up nee-san!" Your sister said still holding on your hand.

"Hehehe...sorry about that" both of you come in and greeted them with a hello and sit at the bar stool, you look dawn and saw your sister raising her arms up for a lift and you gladly help her up.

"Here you go" you smile.

*meanwhile*

While the two of you make yourselves comfortable the people at your back keep silent staring at you especially from the chestnut boy looking at you from head to toe.

"Mikoto, I feel something strange about her" the little girl said to her king tugging his T-shirt.

"..."

"What about her Anna?" Yata ask.

"I can feel some strange power coming from her body."

Yata look at you again staring, examining you.

After examining you he decided to ask you some questions, he walks toward you taping your shoulders.

*back to you*

"Hm?" You Hume in reply turning your head at the chestnut boy.

"U-U-Uhm..Uh..W-W-Who a-are y-you!?" He ask while blushing making the other members hold their laugh in.

'S**t..I completely forgot about my shyness towards girls!' He cursed to his thoughts.

"Oh, My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and this is my little sister Lili (L/N), why?" You ask innocently.

"Wh-what Are yo-you two doing here?!" He again ask more like shouting.

"Umm..well my sister got tired of walking and she's thirsty and we saw this bar and decided to take a brake.." you reply.

"A-And Wh-whats with the outfit you w-wear?"

"Oh this it's my police cloths" you reply making all of the people inside stood up alarm except you and your sister and the man with a girl.