epilogue

"Haha, Coco!"

Youngjae was snuggling the furry white dog on his shared bed with Jaebum, when suddenly she decided to attack his face with kisses.

He held her out above himself, playfully shaking her around, giggling. He brought her back down and gave her a smooch on the top of her head.

"Coco! Look" He held up one of her toys. "Go get it!" He shouted as he threw the toy out the room. The tiny dog quickly jumped off the bed, chasing after it.

Youngjae watched as she dashed out of the room. He then looked down at his sweatshirt and smiled.

After hearing footsteps, he looked up to find his boyfriend, standing in the doorway. "I like your shirt," he giggled.

Jaebum grinned, "Thanks, yours is pretty cute too." He walked over to the bed and took his boyfriend's hands in his. He rubbed his thumb in small circles over Youngjae's hand, while looking down at him lovingly.

After a few more seconds, he began to climb onto the bed next to the younger. "Turn around," he demanded.

Youngjae whinned, "Hyung~, let me be the big spoon for once."

Jaebum giggled, "Sorry sweetheart, you're too tiny to be the big spoon."

Youngjae puffed out his bottom lip and crossed his arms in protest.

"Alright, how about this: if you can beat me in thumb wrestling, I'll let you be the big spoon. Deal?"

"Deal!" He smiled. This is something he actually had a chance at winning. If Jaebum had suggested arm wrestling, Youngjae would be done for.

Youngjae sat up right on the bed and rolled up his sleeves. He began to stretch his wrists and crack his knuckles.

"You ready?" The older teases.

"Yes!" He held out his hand and locked it with Jaebum's.

"One, two, three, four! I declare a thumb war!" The two chanted.

The two didn't move their thumbs at first, as if they're waiting for the other to attack first. Youngjae eventually begun first, and headed for Jaebum's thumb.

However, his attempt failed as Jaebum quickly dodged him. Jaebum's thumb abruptly sneaked up on Youngjae and pressed him thumb down.

"One," he started, "Two."

"No!!" The younger whinned.

"Three." He grinned and then tackled his boyfriend down onto the bed.

"How do you always manage to beat me in everything?" Youngjae questioned.

"That's not true. You beat me in plenty of things as well."

"Yeah, like what?"

Jaebum looked down at Youngjae, "Being absolutely adorable."

"Bummie, that's so cheesey!" He giggled.

Jaebum giggled back, "It's true though." He leaned downward and gave his boyfriend a quick, but sweet, peck on the lips.

Jaebum laid down next to him on the bed, and Youngjae turned over so his back faced him.

The older than slid his arms around the younger, wrapping him in a tight hug. Youngjae placed his hands on top of the other's, and began to play with his fingers.

He brought one of Jaebum's hands up to his mouth and gave it a small kiss. Jaebum felt his cheeks get hot.

The taller than began to place small kisses on Youngjae's neck.

"Hyung, that tickles," he giggled and turned to face Jaebum.

"That's why I did it," He grinned.

The two starred into ewch other's eyes as Jaebum ran his fingers through Youngjae's hair. Jaebum leaned in and placed a small kiss on the younger's nose. He smiled, and then leaned in even closer to give a kiss on his lips.

"I love you, Youngjae."

"And I love you, Jaebum."

-

and thats the ending! that was my first oneshot so i reqlly hope you all liked it. thank you for reading, commenting, and rating. it really means a lot!