HIMOH - part : 10

#Heaven_In_Midst_Of_Hell

Recap of part #9 -"Sanskaar's POV.. Sanskaar drunk.. He forced Swara physically... "

Part_10

Sanskaar now had a fir believe that she love him.. He was guilty.. But thid guilty made him a hope by by her behaviour that she loved him.. He was happy.. What else he wanted.. But it was not so easy as it seemed to be.. He needed to find y she is not accepting his love as well as her love.. The reason behind.. It.. First he need to convince her anyhow..

Swara used to go to collage daily after that tuitions.. And returned late at night..

He daily used to come at her house and stand nearby.. With a hope that she will confess herself.. But she was stone hearted.. She never cared about him.. Dam not giving him any attention..

one day Swara returned at home with sahil..she saw Sanskaar standing from far.. Sahil dint.. They waved a good bye.. She went near him..

Swara -"What is this y u are daily standing Here?? "

Sanskaar -"Just to see u... Y are u roaming with sahil he is not a good person ..!! I don't like him.. "

Swara -"Really so u are one..?? After doing that night .. What u done is good Right.. And one more thing this is my life.. I will go with whoever I want.. "

Sanskaar -"I know u too love me.. Then y u are doing this with me..??"

Swara -"Sanskaar how many times I should say u am not in love or anything.. It was for some days it got over that's itt.. Are you a child to be spoonfeeded everything.. "

Sanskaar -"Swara I can't live without u please.. "

Swara -"But I can.. Do what ever u want.. Now just get lost.. "

Saying this she left.. Leaving him behind..

She went to her room direct and closed the door... Hugged her pillow sleeping while crying.. Thinking how she hurted him..His pale face which had tears marks was not fading in her eyes.. She cried a lot.. He shouted from out which was audible to her -"I love u Swara.. I love u......"

Swara cried more she slowly said -"I love u too.. " which no one can hear...

Swara was feeling ill adi called doc..

Doc -"I think it's food poisoning take this medicines u will feel better.. "

Swara took them...

2-3 days passed Sanskaar dint came from that day.. Thinking how to make her confess.. Was it so easy??

One day he received a call from adi..

Adi -"Hi Sanskaar "

Sanskaar -"Hi adi.. How are u?"

Adi -"Am fine .. I've called to say u.. That swara is coming to take Gupta project file... Please do give her .."

Sanskaar -"Sure.. "

Adi -"K see u later bye "

Sanskaar -"K "

He felt Happy that she is coming but he knew she will not talk with him.. He thought to do something..he called kavita..

Sanskaar -"Hi kavi am free now can u come please... "

Kavita -"Y not sure just 15 mints "

Sanskaar -"K I will be waiting "

.....

Adi -"Shona u go and get Gupta file from Sanskaar please.. "

Swara thought -"I've given him a lot pain.. I cannot face him "