Chapter One: The Day I Was Born

Say's Mom POV:

I am 9 months Pregnant with my husband Jay (Dad). It's April 5,2004 and I am inside the ER to be labored. After a few hours I saw my little princess with White Soft skin and cute red cheeks. And then my first Child Kiana saw her little sister. She was so happy and thrilled to see her.

After 3 years...

Say's POV:

April 5 2007. Today is my birthday! And mommy said I have to go to school. I think School is a playground. Did i mention i have another sister she was born on January 22, 2007 which who seems to be Charlize. She is the last child that Mom and Dad had. Now let's get back to the story and then a few moths passed and a School named ISBB (International School For Better Beginnings). My Mom bought me a backpack and some pencils, erasers, sharpener, and some crayons. This is the school that my older sister went to so yeah. My Mom bought notebooks and Textbooks from the school. So I waited for a few days for 'school' and then it finally came I got the afternoon shift (means that i have to go to school in 12:00PM in the afternoon upto 4:00PM) so I got to school and It was BIG i mean like It was big for me when i was little. So me and My Mom went to the Grahambell Department (department for the pre-schools). So we went to look for my classroom and we saw it and the name of my section was Anthurium. So I got to my seat and the seats were little because it was for kids. I sat to my seat and saw a few students just sitting on the floor and my teacher was pretty much very kind and patient (every pre-school teacher has to be patient). So, I walked up to a kid named Jun-Jun. So i basically introduced my self (my mom teached me how to introduce myself to other people)

"Hi! My name is Beyonce R.......  A-A-Altover-r-r-os!"

"Hi! My name is Arnulfo B. Desipida JR.  but they call me Jun-Jun."

"Oh Hi! Jun-Jun, you can call me Say."

"Nice meeting you, Say"

Teacher: Ok class! Time to introduce your selves!

Say: Umm... I'll go first!

Teacher: Alrighty then! Start now.

Say: Hi my name is Say Altoveros and I am 3 yeaws owld.

Teacher: Thank you Say for introducing yourself! Next is...

*Skips the other students cause it's boring to type*

4:00PM

My mom picks me up with my Sister (Kiana). School was very far from our house. It was an hour to get to school. So i had to sleep. Gosh i was tired and It was a fun school day!

Hey guys! Thank you for reading the 1st part of the Story but i'll try to update after this. But please vote and please comment your thoughts about today's chapter. Well I gotta go to make the other chapter! GOODBYEEEE!

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪