I Didn't Know I Was A Lesbian Until I Met The New Girl ~4~

"Your cheating on me with a chick!? And a bitch at that!" I was expecting him to say something stupid but not that. I reached up and slapped him as hard as I could. His head snapped to the side and his grip tightened on my arm becoming painful.

"I cant cheat on someone I'm not going out with!" I shouted back at him. He growled deep in his throat and it kind of scared me.

"Who says we aren't going out?" I jutted my chin forward and tried to speak in a strong voice.

"Me." But it came out more of a whimper.

"Let go of her! Your hurting her!" I heard Missy yelled from behind me and Jonathan tightened his grip causing my knees to buckle in pain as I fell to the ground.

"Whats going on here?" I heard my brothers angry voice come from behind me. Jonathan let go of me and a faint bruise was already beginning to form in the shape of his hand. When Jonathan let go of me Missy rushed to me and helped pull me up. My arm felt like it was on fire.

"Ask your slut of a sister." Jonathan said with a sneer.

"Slut?" Casey said in a skeptical tone. Casey knew I was still a virgin, hell half the school knew. And most thought it was hilarious.

"You heard me. The cheating slut was tonguing down that bitch." he said and pointed where Missy was standing beside me her arm around me shoulder.

"Cody?" My brother asked in disbelief.

"Im not cheating on him! We broke up. And besides I didn't mean to kiss her we were drunk." I mumbled the last part and felt Missys body tense beside mine.

"Jonathan, I think you should leave." Casey said in a low tone and took a menacing step towards him.

"Not without Cody." He said and snarled.

"You aint getting anywhere close to her, so leave." Jordan said coming out of the crowd and standing protectively in front of me. Jonathan rolled his eyes but made his way around the house and left.

"Shows over people! Get back to whatever you were doing." Casey said when he turned around and looked at everyone.

"Are you alright?" Jordan said turning to me and running his finger tips over the marks on my arm. I was about to answer but Missy beat me to it.

"She's fine." She said in a slightly angry tone as she turned us around and headed to the house. We walked up the stairs unsteadily to my room. I went to the closet and changed into pajama shorts and a tank top. I climbed into bed and Missy stood by the door. Tears began to stream down my cheeks.

"Well...I...uh better get going." Missy said uneasily from the doorway and she turned to leave.

"Wait! Missy...erm...can you stay with me tonight?" I asked timidly and she smiled wide.

"Sure." I got out of bed and got her a pajama set to wear. She changed in the bathroom and came back and sat on the edge of the bed. We could still hear the party raging outside. I just wasn't in the mood anymore. My arm was sore and my head was hurting.

"So..." Missy trailed off.

"So..." I said back. and moved over a little on the bed so she could lay down. we both stared up at the ceiling not talking, things were a little awkward, but I didn't want to be alone. She tuned to her side and propped her head up on her hand and I mirrored her. We were just staring at each other neither of us making a move to talk.

"Umm...well I guess we better get to sleep." I said for lack of anything better.

"Yea." She said and smiled and lay back down. I lay down and turned on my side so that I was facing away from her and closed my eyes. I was falling into the deep abyss of sleep when I felt a small hand snake over my waist and across my stomach. I felt a warm body press against mine and I smiled before falling asleep. I wasn't asleep for long when I heard someone burst through my door.

"Oh my god Cody are you alr-" It was Vanessa I looked at her groggily and saw her face turn from concern to anger. Missy groaned and pulled me even tighter against her.

"Well...guess your fine, sorry to disturb you." Vanessa said and turned on her heal stalking down the hall.

"Nessa! Wait!" I said and tried to get up. But Missy held me tight.

"Missy I have to go talk to her." I said urgently and she looked up at me smiling, she looked like an angel...wait erm. I shook the thought from me head and she whispered in my ear.

"She'll get over it, go to sleep, you had a rough day, you don't need anymore drama." I suppressed a shiver as her lips brushed against my lobe and settled back on my pillow letting her perfume wash over me, it was a citrusy smell and it calmed me. I fell asleep in her arms.

"Hey Cody." Missy said with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey Missy." I said with a shy smile as she moved closer to me. She was so beautiful. Her smile made my knees weak and my heart flutter. She moved closer and closer to me and I felt as though I was going to have a heart attack. When she was standing in front of me she reached her hand up and tucked a stray lock of hair behind my ear, before moving it around to the nape of my neck, her other hand snaked around me and came to rest on my lower back. She pulled me close to her and began to softly kiss my neck. One of my hands found her hip while the other one went around her neck, my fingers tangled in her short silky blond hair. My breath became ragged as she added a little more pressure and I felt her tongue sliding over my skin. She gently tugged my hair pulling my head back so she could get at my neck better. I moaned softly and she smiled against my neck. She looked me straight on the eyes as she began to pull my face closer to hers. Her lips brushed against mine. I heard someone yell in the distance and my eyes snapped open.

I kno its short...i had more but didnt save =| i kno right lol so figured this was an ok place to leave it...might have more up tonight