Chapter 8

"Get up fucking bitch!" My eyes can barely open, but I feel the weight of him. "I said fucking get up!" He yells then slaps me hard in the face. I cry from the pain. "look at what I did to your pretty face slut while you were out.". He says with a smile and holds up a mirror. "Oh God" is all I could say, both eyes were black and blue and mostly closed from being swollen, my cheeks were bruised, my nose had dried blood and my lips were beyond swollen with cuts. Tears rolled down my face. "You will never get away with this! you will be found and I hope they torture you in prison! you low life son of a bitch!" it hurt so bad to say the words, but I had to. He just sat there and laughed. He tore off the panties cause that is all I'm aloud to wear now along with a bra. He pushed his fingers inside me moving them in and out and started ribbing my sex. I scream but it doesn't bother him. "yeah slut scream for me" he says then takes his pants off and forces himself into me. He pumps faster and harder till finishes he bends down and takes a nipple into his mouth sucking and licking then goes to the other one and does the same thing. he stops "was that good slut?" he says with a smile. "Go to hell!" I say as he leaves me to wonder how my plan to get him to trust me back fired.