Dont Hop In White Vans Kids

I got hurled and slammed into the back van doors as it took a sharp turn left. My Chemical Romance, Supernatural and Alice In Wonderland merchandise came tumbling out of shelves and onto me. I threw off the clothes and regained my balance before struggling to reach the back seat. I held on it tight this time.

The whole predicament was rather interesting. "Where are we going exactly?" I asked them. Actually, i didn't just ask, i half yelled to have them hear it over the screeches of the car and the wind whipping around.

"We are going to Europe!" Spray tan guy said. The old lady laughed like a maniac. I liked her. She's weird. But then i remembered what the man said.
"Omg what?!" I screamed this time.

"You got a problem with that?"

"Uh, YES!"
"What do you want to make you happy kid?" He said.
"Some candy? Taco Bell? A stuffed animal?" He sounded very exasperated.
Well, Taco Bell sounded pretty good. Wait never mind! I reminded myself. He is trying to take me to Europe! I don't care about freaking Taco Bell even if I did get the Triple Cheese Spicy Meister Burger 4 Taco Supreme!
"I don't want anything from you!" I screamed.
"I just wanna get outta this trash bag no good filthy swamp pond dump truck! "
"Lol you make me laugh!" Spray Tan said.
Oh my god im so stupid I thought to myself. I sat still in the backseat, curled in a ball, the screeches echoing in my head.

To Be Continued...