Jealousy

Alois had just ordered me and the triplets to kill Sebastian when a loud crash was heard.

"Sebas-chaaaan!" A red haired... reaper? He ignored all else and ran towards the crimson eyed demon and hugged him. I felt something twitch inside me. No, I'm Claude, something like this has no reason to bother me.

Sebastian put a hand to his face, exasperated. "Please leave reaper, we were about to do something."

"But Sebas-chaaan!" He whined.

Sebastian lifted a finger and pushed him away by the forehead but not before the reaper managed to peck Sebastian's cheek. Something inside me twitched once more this time accompanied by the twitch of the raven haired demon's eyebrow.

"Where's that other reaper anyway?"

The reaper stood straight again, his grin not leaving his face. "Oh, you mean Will. Will got irritated by me and said I could have the rest of the day off! Isn't that perfect."

"Far from." Sebastian muttered.

This time it was Ciel Phantomhive to speak up, "Grell, you can have Sebastian for yourself for five hours tomorrow if you leave now." My fist clenched along with my jaw. What was wrong with me?

Grell's eyes lit up. "I'll be taking my leave now, don't forget what you just said."

He ran off leaving Sebastian to turn back to Me. "Now where were we? Oh yes, your master ordering you to kill me, good luck."

And so the battle began.

-----

"Useless! Absolutely useless!" Alois screamed at me and the triplets. Hannah wasn't there. I winced inwardly.

He had gotten over the whole fawning over me stage by now, and had honestly seemed to favour Sebastian and Ciel more than me. Not that I actually cared, of course.

"Yes, your highness."

Ciel sighed, "Don't let the wretched spider escape next time Sebastian." Now why couldn't this one be my master?

Sebastian got down on one knee and bowed, his perfect hair falling forward slightly. "Yes, my Lord."

Perfect hair? Where did that come from? I was going crazy.

Sebastian turned to me with a smirk, "I look forward to our next battle."

-----

That night I felt strangely put off. Somewhat distracted most of the day. That red thing would have Sebastian to himself tomorrow? For some reason that irritated me beyond what I thought was possible.

-----

I was crazy. I had to be. Why on earth did I come all the way to the Phantomhive manor? I was just spying on the other demon to find a chance to get Ciel- at least, that's what I told my master.

But even I knew that wasn't true.

"Where are you taking me?" I heard a smooth, velvety voice ask. It was Sebastian.

My eyebrow twitched. Sebastian with a grinning shinigami dragging him by the wrist. "You're mine for now sebas-chan! Oh all the things I could d-hey!"

I had appeared in front of them both. "Michaelis, I have been ordered to battle you."

"Hey! You! Don't interrupt the gloriousness that comes in the form of me!"

I ignored him.

"Why isn't that great timing, if I may enquire, where is your master, I was quite certain he enjoyed watching?" Sebastian cocked his head seductively to the side

Wait! No! Not seductive at all! It was entirely silly.

"He desired to rest for today."

As Sebastian nodded, the shinigami huffed and turned away. "Never mind, I can take sebas-Chan some other time, for now, I'll be off." He was gone.

-----

It was a draw again. Neither of us had ran out of energy, the only thing that stopped us was the call of Ciel for Sebastian five and a half hours later.

"I'll take my leave." Said Sebastian before abruptly turning away.

Something about that irked me. Here I was, for some unfathomable reason trying to stop Sebastian being alone with someone I considered a sex-crazed maniac and he doesn't give me a second glance.

Is this some sort of... love?... of course not.

I apologise for the bad typing/grammar if there is any, I wrote a bit of this on my phone. Here you have it, the first chapter of a Sebaclaude fanfiction. If you don't like it, don't read it, the cover is obviously of the two kissing. There probably won't be any smut unless requested I guess. 

~Kay