chapter 3

Lucy's pov
I sigh as I get up and shut off my alarm clock. I walk into my bathroom to take a relaxing bath. After bathing for about 45 minutes. I go to my closet and choose an alfit. I wore a black skirt with a loose pink tank top. I wore my black boots that went half way up my leg. I grabbed my hand bag. I went to the cafe to get a coffee to go and ran to the guild. When I got there people didn't recognize me, well, I wasn't wearing my cloak. Or a hood. I sat down and drank my coffee. I ignored everyone staring at me. Then after I finished my coffee I went over to the request board and took a job. I showed it to the master. Then I left to go to magnolia. The job says to help someone retrieve a book and destroy it. When I got there I went to clients house. I looked like the one I went when me and Natsu went on our first job together. I walked in. "Hi I'm the wizard from Sabertooth that took your request" I said looking around. "Oh, hello, so your the saber" a woman said coming down stairs. "Yes, I'm here for the request that you put out" I replied. "Yes go to this address and retrieve the book called the moon and the hero and destroy it." She said and handed me a piece of paper. "Wait! Your going to be working with a Fairy Tale member, Natsu Dragneel" she said. I turned around and seen Natsu. I gave him a death glare. I quickly walked towards the door, he followed. When we got there, I looked around and headed for the front door. "Wait! Don't go that way!" Natsu quickly yelled. "Oh, why, they'll least expecting us to go through the front door Natsu, idiot!" I replied, he just looked at me and was shocked. "Lucy... you have really changed. Your just so scary and mean" he said. "Well I wouldn't be like this if the guild never ignored me and you kicked me off your team, oh, by the way I'm participating in the grand magic games" I had to say that.

Natsus pov
Lucy has really changed it scary she isn't her sweet self any more, she isn't so innocent. I really regret kicking her off the team. And ignoring her all the time, all I ever did was talk with Lissanna. Ever since she left, Erza stopped eating cake, gray strips less, me, I don't fight with gray or anyone else, levy doesn't read anymore, nobody does the stuff they usually do