The room was big and elegant, the furniture looked like it had never been used and everything looked polished. Even the marble flooring had a shine to it, Jungkook even felt he could've slipped if it wasn't for the rug that seemed to tie all the decor together sitting between the two lounges.

"Welcome to my office, it's not the first time you've been here but welcome anyways," Yoongi spoke, startling the two that were taking in the expanse of such a luxurious room.

"We have?" They spoke at the same time, both sounding just as confused as one another. They giggled at their timing but it quickly died down when they remembered the situation.

"Of course. Now, I should probably stop wasting time and explain what's going on,"  The raven haired male took a seat on one of the lounges and gestured for the two still standing to follow suit. They did so immediately, sitting so close that their thighs touched and intertwined their hands together finding that reassurance that neither is going to disappear.

"Okay, well, it has been quite some time so it's not really a surprise both of you have forgot. Taehyung, you have managed to regain your memories of Seokjin which is great, actually, that doesn't sound too good. I'm sorry about the process of remembering but I'm glad you have remembered because it makes my job easier to explain things to you," Yoongi started, getting off track slightly. He clearly hasn't prepared a big explanation and is casual about this whole ordeal, he acts as if the two sitting opposite him were good friends of his.

"It's okay, it was quite traumatic but I remember other valuable things again," Taehyung interjected softly.

"But Jungkook, you seemed to have forgotten your reason of going to the roaming realm. Although you have still managed to succeeded, it just took longer than expected,"

"I thought I had to figure out who killed me along with the person in the alley. What was my actual reason of being in the roaming realm?" Jungkook asked politely. His hand was still in Taehyung's, the warmth calming him.

"Ah yes, well, the reason was to bring Taehyung back. But I assume because he forgot his identity he became like any other human and he also ended up moving away from Busan which is why is took so long for you and him to meet," He explained, nodding along to his words.

"But I met him two weeks ago, why have we come back now?" Taehyung asked next.

"You had to agree to come back. When Jungkook asked you to spend eternity with him you basically agreed to come back here; this here is eternity," Yoongi smiled softly.

The two sitting opposite the raven haired Angel shared a look. It was filled with hope and happiness. They actually are going to spend eternity together, and just the mere thought of that sends their hearts racing and wide smiles appear on their faces.

"Oh also," Yoongi started, breaking them out of their love trance. "Taehyung, you don't have to worry about your life in earths realm. Just as you were with Jin, although you weren't aware of it, you guided someone by the name of Namjoon, you left him in a good spot to complete whatever work you did down there, so you don't have to worry about missing a deadline," Laughter followed Yoongi's words and everything felt at ease. Taehyung shared one last loving look with Jungkook then turned to face Yoongi.

"Thank you, so much. You helped me find someone to spend my life here with and you helped us both get back into our home realm. I'm beyond grateful, and hopefully soon we'll be able to adjust to how things work here. I can't wait for this to be the rest of our lives," He spoke with a big smile adorning his features and Jungkook found himself smiling at how cute and happy his boyfriend looked.

"It's absolutely no problem. I hope you two love birds live happily. Come on, let's go get you settled in once again. Seokjin would love to see you."

And with that, it was the start of their new but old life in the spirits realm where angels and ghosts of all kinds lived happily.

The End.

----
A/N

Ahh it's the end of Ghost!

I didn't think it'd end this chapter but I suppose that's just how it ended up working out.

I'd like to thank everyone who voted, commented and read by story. I'm very grateful for you to take the time out of your day or night to check out my work. It means a lot to me and for that I'm so so thankful! (•ᴗ•)

I hope everyone has enjoyed! Please keep a look out for future works, I have a lot in the making!

Thank you all once again!

Till my next work,
-

(୨୧•͈ᴗ•͈)ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏ*