Simmering

The next day

Pepa sits at her dining room table staring intently at Alejandra with her arms crossed. She hasn't said a word since she told her to sit down when Alejandra and Sascha emerged from her bedroom that morning.

Alejandra gulps as she continues to stare back at Pepa. She nervously glances at Sascha who is helping Silvia make breakfast and playing with the baby. She occasionally glances back at the table and chuckles to herself. She leans over to Silvia.

"How long is she going to stare at my girlfriend, Tía?" Silvia looks over her shoulder at her wife, still glaring.

"She said since her brother in law is not here to 'interrogate", she with finger quotes. "She would take full responsibility." She turns back to Sascha. "It has become a little excessive, though, hasn't it? Don't worry I'll stop it."

With that she winks at Sascha and sticks her finger into the bowl of homemade icing she has made. Getting a good amount on her finger she walks over to her wife.

"Mi amor." She says innocently and Pepa breaks her staring contest with Alejandra to look up at her wife. "Could you please taste my icing to see if it's good?" She takes her finger and gently shoves it into Pepa's mouth, smearing some on her lips.

"Oops, I made a mess." She says as she leans in and licks the icing off of Pepa's lips. The lip licking turns into kissing and then the kissing turns into Pepa pulling her wife onto her lap. Silvia straddles her as the kiss deepens.

Alejandra's jaw drops as she stares at Sascha's aunts making out at the table. Sascha just smirks as she continues to play with the baby in her arms. By now used to her aunts displays of affection. This continues on for several minutes before the spell is broken by Luke and the boys coming into the room.

"Oh gross! Moms come on now. What did we say about this?" He covers his eyes as Mikhail, Josh, Dimi, Vlad, and Alexei, look on in horror.

Silvia stands up from her position and straightens herself up as Pepa sits back in her chair dazed. "Not in the kitchen?" They say simultaneously, Pepa dreamily and Silvia with a smirk.

"Or anywhere where we eat or can see you period. We talked about this, you guys. You're supposed to honor the family meeting conversations." Luke throws his hands the air and storms out of the room. Silvia goes back to cooking chuckling to herself as the rest of the kids file in for breakfast. Pepa shrugs her shoulders and shakes her head.

"What was I saying?" She looks up at Sascha who hands her the baby and goes to sit with Alejandra who still has not said a word.

"You were interrogating my girlfriend." She smiles as she puts her hand on top of Alejandra's. Alejandra smiles back at hearing the word girlfriend and squeezes her hand. Pepa nods and smiles before remembering she's supposed to be interrogating and sets her face, glaring at Alejandra.

"And don't you forget it." She wags her finger at Alejandra and moves from the table to change baby Guillermo.

Alejandra exhales loudly like she's been holding her breath. She whispers to Sascha, "That was longest, weirdest, and scariest moment of my life. I thought she was staring at me because she could hear us last night."

Camila and Adriana sit next to Alejandra as everyone brings the food to the table. Camila laughs, "Oh everyone could hear you." Adriana joins in laughing, " Oh Sascha faster faster. Oh Alejandra it feels soooooo good." The 14 year old twins high five each other, giggling. Both Alejandra and Sascha blush.

Silvia bops them both on the top of the head with a spoon good naturedly. "Camila y Adriana dejar de molestar a tu primo." (Stop bothering your cousin.) She scolds them and turns to Sascha, "No one could hear what you may or may not have been doing. That room happens to be sound proof because it's sometimes used as an extra practice room. We just put a bed in there for multiple guests. And they know this." She shakes her head at her daughters who just shrug as Pepa snickers.

That explains the instruments Sascha thinks. Still embarrassed by her cousins mocking she glares at her younger cousins who are now innocently avoiding her gaze while smiling to themselves and getting food. They may not have heard them doing it but their room is right next door and they certainly heard them stumble to get into the room.

Everyone is now seated at the table in a somewhat awkward silence. Every other person smiling to themselves over last nights events. Josh and Blake having stayed over with Alejandra. Blake ended up getting many numbers from women and made out with quite a few too. The DJ having taken the biggest shine to her asked her out for coffee the next day.

"Mrs. Silvia this food is amazing. You are truly a great cook. But I've got to run I've got a date with a hot DJ. Thanks for having me Bary's. it's been real." Blake gets up from the table and stuffs some food into a napkin and then into her purse. And winks at Alexei before strutting out of the room.

Everyone just looks around at each other for a second before breaking into laughter.

"Who was that?" Pepa says. Sascha holds stomach laughing the hardest, "Do you see Lexi's face?" "Wait Blake is gay too?" Alexei asks horrified.

Everyone's laughter simmers down and the awkward spell has been broken as all of them eat and enjoy their meal.

"Uh guys." They all look over to Vladimir as he holds out his phone.

"Guess who just went viral." They stare at the phone and see the video labeled Love Wins: Pride Kiss in Spain.  They watch as Sascha and Alejandra make out as the number of views grows.

"Uh oh" Sascha says as she looks at the video. Suddenly phones start ringing simultaneously. Alejandra looks down to see her father's name flash across the screen. Sascha looks down to see her own father's name flashing on her phone. Pepa looks down to see her sister's name on her phone.

Pepa rolls her eyes. "Great, now I'm in trouble.....again"

Here it is another installment. I appreciate feedback. It's my life force.