Helping Roger and Mickey

Start from the beginning

"GET OUTTA THERE!" Eddie kept yelling at Roger.

"Don't let 'em find us!" Roger pleaded to the detective. "Come on, Eddie and Vanessa, you're our only hope."Mickey pleaded

The weasels were banging on the door, wanting to be let in.

"Open up in the name of the law!" Smarty hissed from outside.

"Just a minute smarty!" Vanessa called to them.

"P-P-Please, Eddie," Roger continued to sound weak. "You know there's no justice for Toons anymore. If the weasels get their hands on us, we're as good as dipped" both Roger and Mickey got on there need begging "getting dipped is justice you idiots" Vanessa said crossing her arms

"Don't make us play rough, Valiant!" Smarty continued to grow impatient. "We just want the rabbit and mouse"

"What're we gonna do, you guys?" Mickey sounded desperate. "What're we gonna do?"

"What's all this 'we' stuff?" Eddie asked, glancing at him. "They just want the rabbit and the mouse"

"I got an idea, play along hand me your lingerie form your purse." Eddie whispered

Vanessa shrugged getting out the lingerie, she was unsure of what was going to happen, but tried to follow along with what was happening around her.

Suddenly, the door had shooting to open it. The weasels grew tired of waiting for an answer, so they barged right in. One by one the weasels came in, looking around and couldn't find the humans anywhere.

"Looks like they gave us the slip, huh, boss?" Greasy asked, walking in with the others.

"Nah," Smarty said, looking carefully. "Valiants got 'em stashed somewhere."

Eddie and Vanessa hummed, by the sink. Eddie's hands in the sink and Vanessa with her hands in a clothes hamper

"Hold it right there!" Smarty snapped at them.

"Hello, boys," Eddie glanced at them. "We didn't hear you come in."

"Okay, wise guys," Smarty put a chair by the sink to put his gun to their heads. "Where's the rabbit and mouse"

"Haven't seen them." Eddie shook his head.

Smarty sniffed in the sink, smelling something suspicious. "What's in there?"

Eddie took out a fishnet stocking. "Vanessa's lingerie."

Vanessa passed him a corset which was planted on top of the hamper with Eddies clothes.

Smarty looked at Vanessa up and down and grinned. "I'd like to see ya wear that... How about Saturday night at the judges place, doll face?"

"I don't know will the judge be there?" Vanessa said blushing a little bit

"You like the judge eh," Smarty grumbled. "Maybe I can arrange a date in exchange for the rabbit and mouse." he said smirking then started to leave with the other weasels.

Roger came up, gasping for air and spit out the soapy water, Mickey came up gasping for air spitting out a pair of eddies underwear.

Eddie and Vanessa shoved them back in too there respective places and chuckled nervously and innocently.

"Search the place, boys and leave no stone 'interned'," Smarty commanded. "Look, we got a reliable tip-off, the rabbit and mouse were here" he said winking at Vanessa "and it was 'corrugated' by several others," he added put his gun to Eddie's head. "So cut the bull shtick."