Meeting Eddie valient

Hollywood, 1947, a young woman dressed in a long glittering pink dress stood in a film studio. Her name was Vanessa Mouse the human wife of Mickey Mouse. She were watching a live broadcast filming of a Roger Rabbit cartoon with Baby Herman. She was mostly there because her husband was filming a movie next door. Vanessa half watched as Roger Rabbit was flung all around getting all sorts of slapstick while Baby Herman lived carelessly and innocently. The cartoon ended when a refrigerator dropped on the rabbit's head, causing him to see birds.

"CUT!" the director snapped.

"Cut, cut, cut, cut, CUT!" the director continued to hiss.

"What the hell was wrong with that take!?" Baby Herman asked, revealing he had a gruff, old man voice and was not a cute and innocent baby like people believed him to be.

"Nothing, Baby Herman," the director said to him, lightly, then scolded the rabbit toon. "You were great. It's Roger! He keeps blowing his lines!"
He then grabbed one of Roger's circling birds. "What's this, Roger?"

"A tweeting bird?" Roger shrugged, sheepishly.

"'A tweeting bird'," the director mocked him, then shoved the script in his face. "Refrigerator falls, rabbit sees stars! Not birds, stars!"

"Turn the cameras off, lose the lights, someone say launch!"

"LAUNCH!" a man in the distance yelled.

"That's lunch, we're on a half!" the director walked off with a bell ringing to have everyone take a break from the set.

"P-Please, Raoul!" Roger rushed after the director, panicking. "I can give ya stars! Give me another chance! Just drop the refrigerator on my head one more time!"

"Roger, I dropped it on your head 23 times already!" the director protested.

"I can take it, don't worry about me!" Roger grabbed onto his jacket sleeve.

"I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about the refrigerator."

Vanessa watched the rabbit toon smack himself on the head with a mallet to make himself see stars to please the director. Toons were having a rough life lately in Hollywood.

"Toons." a man scoffed, taking a drink.

"Eddie Valient?" Vanessa said turning around

"What do you want?" Eddie spat.

"Actually I happens to hear your comment on toons and I couldn't agree more." Vanessa said.

"Wait a sec aren't you married to a toon?" Eddie asked

"Yeah I did it for the money like half the people in Hollywood" Vanessa admitted

"You wanna come with me to see AK Maroon?" Eddie said clearly staring at her.

"I gotta see him anyway" Vanessa shrugged not at all interested in the fat man

She made her way following him.

A secretary and let them into his office. "Mr. Maroon, Vanessa Mouse and Mr. Valiant are here to-"

The man put his hand up to give him a moment as he watched something with one of his assistants.

"He'll be right with you." the secretary told them, then went back to her desk, closing the doors behind her.

Vanessa and Eddie walked in.
"No, no, NO!" Maroon snapped at his assistant. "Wait until he gets to his feet, then hit him with the boulder!"

"Right, RK." the assistant nodded, then collected his things and left the room.