This Girl Is Stupid

First Day Of School
"Anyways Beth, remember, if someone calls you a bad name just tell them, Deu Reisch Je Hon Shcvin!" my mum said.
"Lol ok mum!"
I set off to the bus stop. I was putting my earbuds in when a dog suddenly barked from a fence. I jumped and my earbuds fell out of ears and my phone and them dropped onto the cement.

I cussed and picked my phone up, of course there was a dent in it. I finally made it to the end of the street where my bus came screeching around the corner. Actually it wasn't my bus. It was a white van speeding like hell down the rode! It hit the brakes and stopped right by me. On the passengers side there was this white guy with orange hair and a spray tan. He rolled down his window. On the drivers side there was some old wrinkly lady with dirty blonde hair and some sharp white suit.

The man shouted at me,
"Yo what up chick! U lookin fineeee."
The girl shoved the mans face out of the way and peered out the window, seeming to eye her prey.
"Hey little girl, I have crippling depression!" You wanna hop in the backseat, we got some candy and fandom t-shirts of all sorts!"

At that moment i realized this lady was weird. Who the chicken says all sorts anymore?! Anyways, the offer was very tempting. I do love my Pierce The Veil.

Reluctantly, i said ok. Honestly though, anyone is dumb to turn down a offer like that! I mean, how stupid! I opened the door and crawled in the back seat. My fandom t-shirts were there.

The van went screeching off as soon as I closed the door.