Ray went to the video and loomed his hand over to press play but looked to Crystal for approval. She closed her eyes nodding slightly, not being able to still come to terms with his passing.

"Crystal Pierce-Snart, you're right it does have a nice ring. But this is about you, it's always about you because without you then I'm lost. I'm lost to darkness and without you I wouldn't be the man that you changed me into.. a better man. And I know it's a negative thing to record something like this but, you never know with Rip. He somehow has a second agenda, and the Oculus mission could be very well a death sentence. So Crystal, I love you. I do. Never forget it even though I'm pretty sure you won't, but I do. In a box that I hid in the library under the eight tile forward of the entrance, there lays a freeze ray, one which I want you to have because if there is anyone to take on the gun is you. Remember December 5th, it will always be for us."

Crystal pushed her tears aside and took note of Leonard's direction, and carefully started noting what was hollow beneath her. She tapped until she found the tile, Ray looked at how Crystal focused and opened the box that laid there. The freeze ray laid in the box as she traced her way over the trigger and bringing it up to Ray's sight.

"Anytime you need to talk-"

"I know where to find you." Crystal said

[•]

"We going swimming or something?" Crystal asked while she looked at how they were underwater.

"I'm tracking the Nazis U-boat."

"Where is it now?" Crystal asked as sparks started flying indicating that they were pretty close to it.

"It's close."

Buckling up, Gideon informed the team of the current status of the ship, "They've knocked out our telemetry, Captain."

"What's going on?" The lighted started flashing, sparks continuing to flow, and the ship becoming shifty.

"As you can see, the Waverider is ill suited for underwater combat."

"I'm trying to bypass the tertiary subsystem array."

"Make it fast, haircut." Mick insulted him while he tried to hurry.

"Yes!" Ray yelled really loud as it hit the ship.

"What was that?" A loud noise was heard exiting the opposing ship.

"They're not firing on us."

"It's the nuclear bomb."

"Atomic." Martin corrected Rip, picking up the habit from Einstein.

"Whatever it is, we gotta stop it."

"I fear that there is only one way to do that."

"Okay, I don't know what you wanted me to do, but I did it." Jax came into the mix

"Excellent work, Jax." Rip commended him while plotting a course.

"What's going on?"

"I am piloting us on a collision course with the torpedo, Now, with any luck it will hit us before New York City."

"How is that lucky?"