Chapter two: Stalkers

Chapter Two: Scarlett

 I opened the door hoping that everyone was all noisy and then when i opened the door it was half loud and half quiet, please dont notice me i couldnt be late on first day of school. "Miss Heart , as two what do you think youre doing" Mr. Connor said. Mr.connor was the science teacher but he was real rude and cranky. One time Mr. Connor told my parents i misbehaved just because i said "ok" when he told us to work queitly. "im sitting down?" I said worried. "Miss Heart why dont you next time notify me first before you so gradually sit down." He said with a temper. All the girls were sitting in a groupl gossiping as i walked by. "Shes so stupid she can't even wake up to the right time" One girl said then giggled with the rest. Just ignore them i told myself, you just got to make it through an hour.

              After working with tons of chemicals and elements someone did the wrong elemnt and Boom! We all had to exit the school because somebody put chemicals into the air. After that i couldnt find Johanna- My bestfriend- i then see Justice with his friends. "Hey Scarlett over here" He yelled. I ran over to him. "Since school is over even though it has only been forty minutes what do you want to do". I said " Oh sorry justice me and Nico cant stay our mom is already on her way instead of waiting until the weekend to take us to my hometown she thinks its a good time now, Bye" One of his friends said and the other was walking home. So then it was me and justice, hes a really nice guy and all but i just met him well take a risk i guess. "Lets go to the mall" I said "Ok" He actually sounded ok with that.

         We then end up walking to the mall just talking but i kept noticing his laugh that reminded me of my little brother whos only four. Also the road and alley was empty. "So do you know who practically blew up the science lab" He said. "No .. not really it  happened so fast" I said. As we were walking i hear a nearby engine that made me and Justice start to cough. I looked around and i saw a black SUV. "Justice i dont think were the only ones on this street" I said worried still looking at the SUV. Then Justice looked at what i was looking at which was the car and he started  to worry too. "Justice.RUN!" We started to run then another SUV appeared blocking the alleyway exit so we used our powers. "Justice meet me at the mall go" As i whispered to him. He was running invisible so i couldnt see him i panicked so i turned into a bird and flew on top of the roof flying as fast as i could.