~Chapter 9~ -Hinny-

(!!~Ginny's point of view~!!)

SNORE..

'Stop it' I grumbled, reaching for Fred or George trying to wake me up.

SNOREEE..

'Alright that's enough!' I muttered, with my eyes closed, I sat up.. I opened my eyes and beside me was..

'Harry?' I said, surprised

'mmmm' grumbled Harry, flipping to the other side of my bed.

I lied back down, getting close to Harry. I began to hug him when he flipped again. We were so close..He was still sleeping. It was still dark out and it was probably 4:43 am. I got closer to Harry and kissed his soft lips. I adjusted myself to be more comfortable and cuddled Harry..He was so warm..

...

'Ginny? Harry??' yawned Hermione, nudging me and Harry. I woke up with a start and looked at Hermione. Hermione was smirking. I smirked back..I turned to Harry and sat on my bed.

'Wake up, harry' I said softly, Harry woke up and looked at me and Hermione. He put on his glasses and looked at the dormitory. 'Morning sleepy head'

'Morning' muttered Harry

'Oooh!' said Lavender, who had just woken up. She was looking from Harry to me.

'What's he doing in here?' said Lavender

'Ron punched him, he had no where to go' replied Hermione

...

Me and Harry headed for breakfast, Hermione was gonna go talk to Ron.

'So..' said Harry, looking at me nervously

'Harry..Did you mean it?' I said, getting closer to Harry

'Mean what?' said Harry

'The-The kiss..' I whispered

'...errrr...' said Harry, glancing at Ron, then back at me 'What kiss?'

I loked at him and then at Ron.

'Oh!' I said, sadly

...

'Hello Ron' I muttered

'Ginny..' Ron said, worried

'No! You punched him!' I said, walking up to Charms

'And he KISSED you!' said Ron, blocking my way

'No..No I kissed HIM' I said

'What?..Well he kissed you back!' said Ron

'So? He's a great guy..you ruined this for me Ron. The least you could do is forgive Harry.' I said, pushing Ron aside. I made my way to Charms and left Ron standing there.

...