Jacky Vincent

You had been friends with Jacky Vincent since you could remember. He was now the lead guitarist of famous post-hardcore band called Falling in Reverse, and he was always asking you to come on tour with him and the rest of the band. You loved hanging out with him, you both knew everything there was to know about each other and you got along so well. Everyone always thought you two were an item, yeah you wished. You had feeling for Jacky ever since the beginning really but you never told him, you didn't know if he felt the same and you didn't wanna ruin the friendship. You and Jacky hadn't seen each other for a while now, he had been on tour and even though he had asked you to go you had to stay back home and work. You couldn't wait for him to get back, it was only a couple of hours now.

Jacky had said he would meet you at your place so that you could both hang out. You were frantically running around getting ready, you wanted to look good for him even though you were 99.9% sure he only saw you as a friend. You heard a knock at the door and went running, you opened the door to see Jacky standing there with a cheeky grin on his face. You jumped into his arms and squeezed him tight "I missed you Jacky!" "I missed you too Y/N, I wished you could have come with me" he squeezed you equally as tight before putting you down. You both walked into the apartment and headed for your bedroom, you both sat down on the bed and Jacky started telling you all about the tour. "And yeah that's about it" "I wish I could have come, it sounds like it was a lot of fun" you said "it was but it would have been better with you there" Jacky leaned over and gave you a massive hug. He let you go and looked into your eyes, all of the sudden you felt his lips smash onto yours. Where you dreaming, was he actually kissing you right now, your lips broke and you looked at him surprised "I've been wanting to do that for a really long time" he said "was I wrong to do that?" "no, not at all, I've wanted that for a really long time too".

Jacky placed his hand on your knee before smashing his lips to yours once again. His tongue entered your mouth and explored every part of it, your stomach was doing back flips but you were so happy. His hand moved up your leg and onto your thigh. You quickly broke away "what's wrong? you don't want to?" he asked "no I really, really want to it's just that........Jacky I'm still a virgin" you said embarrassed. You both sat in silence for a second before Jacky pushed your hair behind your ear "it would be an absolute privilege to be your first" he said with a cute smile, "you mean that?" "of course I do" he said. He placed his hand back onto your thigh and his lips met yours once again, he slowly unzipped your jeans and pulled them down. Your breathing became faster and your stomach was in knots, "It's okay Y/N we don't have to do this" he said "no I want to, i'm just.....nervous" "don't worry, I'll go slow" he smiled.

He pulled off his shirt and yours along with it, you were laying on your back in only bra and panties, your stomach still in knots. Jacky trailed his hands down your sides and softly kissed your stomach. He came up to your neck and bit it while his hand moved up your thigh and met your throbbing core. He slowly started circling your clit through your panties, his tongue entered your mouth and he started circling faster. He got up and pulled down his pants and boxers reveling his long hard cock, you eyes widened and your breathing became faster once again. "Haha it's okay Y/N, it might hurt at first but then it will feel good I promise" he laughed. He slowly unclipped your bra and pulled down your panties. He lined himself at your entrance and you could feel his tip on your wet folds, "now are you sure you want me to be your first?" Jacky asked "yeah I'm sure" you said in a trembling voice.

Jacky slowly pushed his cock into you and started slowly thrusting, it hurt at first while you adjusted to his length but after the first few slow thrusts your body slowly filled with ecstasy. Jacky got faster and harder while his squeezed both your tits. He was trying not to moan but you could here him anyway, he kissed your neck and you couldn't help but moan along. It felt so good, you were so happy that it was Jacky, you couldn't imagine it to be anyone else. After a good half hour of fucking both you and Jacky came and he slowly pulled out and sat up next to you. "That was amazing" you said while also sitting up, "fuck yes it was, i'm glad you had a good first time Y/N" he smiled as he leaned over and plunged his tongue into your mouth.

"So, where do we go from here" Jacky said "what do you mean?" "well I thought I had made it obvious that I'm in love with you Y/N, I always have been" you couldn't believe what you were hearing, Jacky loved you !!!! "I love you to Jacky I was just always too afraid to tell you." "So you'll be my girlfriend then?" he asked "of course I will". Jacky leaned over and pulled you into his chest, you had never been happier.