// chapter eighteen

The next next day, she has finally attended school. She’s now looking fine and happier. She even was joking around when we ate with the squad at the canteen but when our classes had ended, she was suddenly gone. I looked for her at the abandoned building where she usually smokes. And I knew she’d be there and fortunately I saw her. She was there but she was with someone else. I felt relieved because she has made friends aside from my squad and I. I walked towards her and I overheard her said “ ish, eottokke, I like the kid “ . My heart suddenly raced and my legs were shaking, I wanted to run away but she would notice me. I turned around and slowly made my way out of the area but then a rock had to block my way so I fell on the floor and then irah and the guy with her ran towards me and helped me up.I bowed at them and I actually noticed myself running so fast and found myself near our room. Man did i run fast.
“ Dude, what the hell happened to you? HAHAHAHA “ . Said Haechan.
“ Dude, I can’t tell you right now. Imma just chat all of you, it’s not something that should me talked here in—“ . And suddenly Irah appeared before my eyes. She was standing beside me, I can still smell the cigarette, damn. I didn’t get to finish my sentence since I was stuttering and even panicked since she was looking right through me, I didn’t even notice her blinking. Her round eyes were staring at mine and just made me even feel anxious and frightened. “ i—I… “ . I couldn’t say anything.
“ It’s okay, it’s just our little secret “ . She said. She winked at me and gave me a smirk and left the place. “ WHAT THE HELL WAS THAAAAATT “ shouted Jeno as he slung his hands around my neck. Jaemin as well slung his arms around me and said “ YOU JUST HIT THE LOTTO “ .
“ anio! It’s not that! “ . I said as I flicked away their arms away from me. All of them just mischievously laugh at my face and I know that when I feel embarrassed, my face eventually turns bright red, especially my cheeks.
*DINGDINGDING*
“ Good afternoon students, please excuse me for this sudden announcement, calling Catastrophe Irah Su, again, Irah Su, please report to the guidance office immediately. Again, please report to the guidance office immediately, thank you very much “ .

What? Why is she called? Was she caught a while ago? I didn’t notice her violating any school rules aside from smoking. How can she be caught? She always plays safe. I thought she always does the perfect crime? Maybe someone reported her or something but only the squad knows she smoke and all and none of us would betray her! I mean, we might want to dig our own grave if we ever betray her. She’s scary too so we can’t afford to lose our lives.