// chapter seventeen

A week has passed and I had no news of Irah. She’s been absent the whole week. She didn’t even texted or call me or even showed up. As in, complete zero communications. I wanted to know where she is and how she’s doing but sadly I can’t. my father found out about the night incident. I don’t how but I think mom told him but they had no idea she was the daughter of Mia Su so they weren’t that shocked.

I thought of a place where I could look for her and the first place that popped in my mind was the club we went last week. Ofcourse she had to be there but I cannot simply go by myself.

I asked Jeno, Jaemin and Haechan to come with me. I know we’re all minors but we did our best to look mature and old so we could get in. At first they were so excited because just like me, it was also their first time. So when we were outside the club, from a distance, I saw Taeyong, kissing some girl. I waited till he was finished and then he noticed me. I nodded at him and he then left the girl and walked towards me “ What. She’s not here “ .
What? She isn’t?
“ Ask Ten if you want to know. He always know. “ . He added. So when Taeyong finished talking, he let us in and our adventure started there.

When Jaemin entered the room, I really thought he’d go loco about the girls but he just stood there. He was hugging himself and his eyes were just focused one place. The couch. Jeno on the other hand looked confident, as if it wasn’t his first time. He just walked in coolly and nodded at other girls. Damn Jeno HAHAHAHAHA and Haechan. Well, he was suddenly out of sight so we had to look for him before Ten and fortunately, the two bumped in to each other.

“ Haechan! “ . We shouted in unison. Haechan looked at us and said “ He’s Ten right? “ . He pointed at Ten while handed Haechan a glass of tequila. I immediately grabbed the glass and placed it back on the table. Jeno then grabbed Haechan and whispered “ Dude, you’re going to get yourself killed by your Eomma “ . Haechan playfully slapped his cheeks and pretended as if he was woken up from it. He then gave a serious look and said “ Hyung, have you seen Irah Su? “ . Ten Just smiled and said “ You kids are so gutsy huh. You might wanna find her at the back of this club. “ All of us bowed at Ten and immediately left the place and ran outside.

We all were looking for Irah. Jaemin on the other hand was beginning to be attracted by girls. While everyone else was busy looking for irah, he suddenly disappeared and out of nowhere he was approached a girl crying outside the back door of the club. She looked familiar and I assumed it was Irah. I decided to run towards her and just as i thought, it was her. Jaemin took a step back and raised both of his hand and said “ I did nothing “ . She was again drunk and tipsy and so i asked my squad to help me carry her. I gave her a piggy back ride and they just followed me. We decided to go at Jaemin’s house since he’s home alone tonight, his family just left for Incheon so it wouldn’t be a hassle anymore. I didn’t want to take her home because Dad is there, he might misunderstand us…

So when we were at Jaemin’s house. I hurriedly place her at their sofa and let her rest. “ Ah Mark, i think she just lives nearby “ . Said Jaemin as he took off his shoes. “ jinjja? “ . Replied Haechan. “ Yeah, I saw her a couple of times. Every morning she would always pass our house “ .

I slowly took off her shoes as well and fixed her hair. Damn, what’s this girl’s problem? She’s just making her life difficult. No wonder she’s still in highschool…