one.

we mark ourselves as unlovable when our heart fall for ones who view love as an alien. why do we do that? we mark ourselves as ugly when we let words penetrate our souls by ones who cannot love themselves. why do we let that happen? we mark ourselves with hurting things when life becomes too much to bear? what makes us think life is too much? we mark ourselves with tears when we get hurt by the world. why do we hurt? we mark ourselves as unwanted when human mannequins move to another crowd. why are you unwanted? 

why do we hurt? why do we cry? why do we change?  why do we think we are not good enough? why do we have heartbreak? why do we long for a better tomorrow? the answer is because we have been better. we've seen the other side where the grass is greener. the problem is why do we hurt ourselves and try to end life? we should live to see these days again. we should strive to try and seek these feelings with all of our power. 

live to feel loved by the one who would give everything to keep you safe. live to feel beautiful by someone who will smile when they see you. live to save lives. live to overcome the society that brings you down. live to feel wanted by the one who can't live without you. these are the feelings why we should live in the world. these are the feelings we should live for. live for yourself.