The Attack

Morgiana Above

Heisuke Toudou Below

  Heisuke's POV

  Heisuke's POV

  She was amazing out there. Guess I'm gonna have her as my protecter! No, wait, that is NOT what a real future husband would do! Yes, I'm in love with her. She is just so... beautiful and so fucking strong! I bet that I won't find someone else like her in a MILLION YEARS!

Though, what if... we get separated?

I shook my head to clear my stup------

  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!" A high, pitched scream broke the silence outside.
Drunk laughter followed after the scream. I peeked out my window, and I saw... Morgiana?

  She jumped off the cliff she was on and she landed in the middle of the drunk men!

Watch Video (ignore the crow and white-haired man, please)

  I gaped at her. I already experienced her fighting style, but this was... goddess power.(SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY!)

As she walked past my window, I quickly exited my house, and I blocked her from walking to her house. Her pink eyes widened, and she looked utterly bewildered. She looked so cute. I circled my arms around her waist, and I pulled her toward my chest. I lowered my mouth to her ear and I whispered, "Do you love me?"
"Uhhhhhh, y-yes."She stuttered. I made her look me in the eye, just to see if she was telling the truth. And all I saw was honesty.

This brought a smile to my face. As I leaned down, she was already on her toes to reach me halfway. We shut our eyes at the same time as our lips crashed into each other. Our lips moved in sync. I wrapped my arms more properly around her, and she circled her arms around my neck. We parted for air, and then we continued kissing.

I wish this could last forever, but we do have to return the our homes, right? We parted and we said our goodbyes.

As I entered the house, my father called me. I walked into the living room and I sat down. My father, Raj Toudou (I made it up), bored his eyes in mine. This must be serious. "Heisuke, you will join a dojo named Sheikhan Hall. No buts, and no protests. You will go! Am I clear?" He explained. I stayed silent, too shocked to speak. "I said, am I clear!?" "Father, what about Morgiana? I need her! And she needs me! Father----"

"DID I NOT SAY NO PROTESTS!? YOUR MARRIAGE IS SIX YEARS AWAY! YOU WILL GO! END OF STORY!" He snarled, and stomped out of the room. I slowly sank down on my chair, letting it all sink in. Leaving Morgiana...

I might not feel her soft lips ever again! Until six years! I wonder how she-----

"HEISUKE, WE NEED TO LEAVE, NOW!!!!!! THE VILLAGE IS UNDER ATTACK!" My mother screamed.

  I somehow quickly packed my things, and I escaped my house. There was a huge... monkey? Wtf? And, MORGIANA YET AGAIN IS FIGHTING!

Watch Video (ignore the blond haired dude and the crowd)

  I should leave now. I'm positively sure that she can handle this.

  And that was the last time that I saw her...

****************************************************************

To: HakuoukiFangirl and sapphirewolf97

Soooooooo? How was it yet again? If its a bit short, I'll try to make it longer next time.

If there was any grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes, please forgive me.

If u like this chapter, please vote, and comment!

~Jasmin

P.S- I'll be leaving Wattpad, but I'll come back soon! Promise!