Tigers and Hyenas

Watch Video Up Top To See Morgiana Fight

  Morgiana's POV

   After meeting my future husband, I unlocked the invisible gate to my secret garden for some time alone. No one knows about this garden except for my brother and sister, Chizuru and Kaoru. Today is my birthday, but no one remembers...

  Even though this occurs quite often, tears still well up in my eyes. My mother and father hate me, just because I'm beautiful, my pink hair, and my pink eyes. But they hate a lot for just one more reason, I have the Fanalis power. No one knows how I've gotten this unique power.

Fanalis' can break just about anything with their feet and hands. Humans take them as slaves, just for their power. Since I'm very powerful, my mother and father is jealous. Jealous of their own daughter! Such foolishness. They only like my brother and sister because they don't have any Fanalis power.

Anyways, as I opened the door, I gasped. " HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MORG-CHAN/ NEE-SAN!" yelled Chizuru, Kaoru and... Sen-hime? " How do you know this garden? No, wait don't tell me, the two cuties told you?" I asked. Sen nodded. Oh god.

We ate and celebrated without anyone knowing. Finally, people remembered my birthday.

After celebrating, Sen returned to her kingdom, and Chizuru and Kaoru went to bed. They were in bed until screams were heard outside. Mother burst into the room and she screamed at me to fight off the tigers,hyenas, and the man attacking our village.

Watch Video

  A man with white hair easily caught me with his poisonous crow.

  When I opened my eyes, I saw people staring at me. Among those people was... my future husband Heisuke!? I looked up and saw the white- haired man staring at a tied girl. She was hanging on a huge pole, with hyenas below her. " Slaves that don't make much money, get eaten by my precious hyenas." The white-haired man explained with a shit-eating grin that made me wanna wipe off his face. Which, I soon will! There was a wooden lock on my feet and there was a chain around my hands to prevent me from fighting. I banged my feet on the ground to break the lock, but it was no use! He dropped the girl, her feet a few feet away from the ground (not a pun). " Stop it!" I screamed. A hyena tried to bite her feet, but missed.

"Oh, and those won't come off." He said coolly, like he wasn't gonna go to hell soon! I somehow jumped off the ground, and I broke the lock by smashing my feet on the ground. I broke the chains as well. Everyone stared at me in awe. I signaled the crowd to cover their ears, and let out a deafening scream. It scared the hyenas away and I untied the girl. She hugged me as a thank you. As she ran back to safety, I defeated the tigers and I scared away the man.

I passed an awestruck Heisuke and I returned to my garden.

*************************************************************
Dedicated to: HakuoukiFangirl

  Soooooo? How was it? If you like this chapter, please vote and comment. Thanks!

   ~ Jasmin