Chapter Four

*Angel*

"What do you want to do after your senior year?" Gina asked bubba while we all worked on our homework.

"Why do you want to know?" Kyler asked staring at us.

"Just wondering," Gina shrugged turning to me. "What about you, Angel?"

"I don't know yet," I shrugged stealing one of Kyler's cookies. "I was going to take a year off and see what interests me. You still want to be a teacher?"

"Yeah," she smiled. "I love volunteering at the kids home and teaching the little kids."

"What are you guys doing?" Dani asked walking into the kitchen.

"Homework," Gina said. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine," Dani mumbled. "Angel, you still need a ride into town?"

"Yeah," I smiled grabbing my phone. "See you at school on Monday."

"Bye," Gina yelled as I walked out of the kitchen. "Say hi to Grandpa for me."
---

"Son of a coyote," I yelled when I hit the ground. Groaned I got up glancing at the clock see that it was two-twenty. Huffing I grabbed some clothes walking into my bathroom.

"Tommy," I yelled at the man asleep at the desk.

"I'm up," he yelled falling out of his chair. "Angel, when are you doing here?"

"I came to get Pax," I smiled sweetly. "I miss my baby."

"He's in the back," Tommy sighed grabbing some keys as I headed to the back of the K-9 building.

"Pax," I smiled at my favorite partner. "You ready to come home baby boy?"

"I swear you enjoy four legged company to two legged company," Tommy chuckled unlocking the kennel.

"Of course," I smiled rubbing Pax's ear. "Thanks for taking care of him Tommy. We still doing to do the K9 partner run?"

"Yeah," he laughed. "Keep practicing with Pax and I'll let you know when you need to sign up."

"Thanks Tommy," I smiled. "But I need to get to work, so I'll see you later."

"Bye Ang."

"Come on boy," I smiled holding the door open so Pax could jump I to my truck. "We've got work to do."

After stopping to get some food I headed to the FBI office to see if I could find anything else out.

"Savage," I said answering my phone.

"Your not supposed to be part of the game," a voice said. "Davis and Mitchell were supposed to be the only ones looking for me."

"Sorry to burst your bubble," I growled when I saw the number was blocked. "How 'bout we make this easy and you tell me who and where your at."

"Where's the fun in that?" BRK laughed.

"I can get you help, but you have to talk to me."

"You can figure it out," he laughed. "Your smarter than Mitchell and Davis."

"Brant, are you home?" I heard a voice in the background.

"Time to take out Ms. Hannah Thomas," he said. "Talk to you soon."

"Don't touch her," I yelled as he hung up. Cursing I ran out of the office with Pax on my heels.

*Jack*

"Coffee?" Luke asked holding a cup up, "I tried calling Angel but she wasn't answering."

"Good then she's out of our way," I grumbled walking into the office freezing when I saw papers and files all over the place that weren't out last night.

"What the hell," I muttered.

"Does this girl ever sleep?" Luke asked as we walked further into the room.

"No, she doesn't. Only time she'll take a break is when I put her on suspension."

"Female version of you Jack," Luke chuckled.

"Where is she?" The man asked.

"No idea," Luke said. "Tried calling her earlier but she didn't answer."

"She's probably causing trouble," the man for the other day said. "That's all she does is cause trouble."

"That's enough Larson," the man snapped. "Agent Savage has done everything in and out of her power to do her job. Which is why you need to find her, she has probably found a lead in this case."

"She's still a bitch," Larson muttered walking off.

"What's his problem?" Luke asked.

"Jealous," the man shrugged. "Angel solved a case that Larson had been working on for two and a half years. After that she has worked her way up the ranks to where she is now."

"How long has she been working for you?" I asked throwing away coffee cups and wrappers.

"She joined the FBI almost thee years ago," he said. "When you see her tell her to call me."

"We will," Luke said an I nodded. "What do you think she's doing to ignore her boss?"

"No idea," I shrugged. "I'll be back in a few minutes finish straightening up in here."

"Alright," he said and I went to find Colby.

"COLBY," I snapped.

"What?" He asked jerking his head up. "What do you need?"

"Angel Savage," I said. "I want everything you can find out about her, and I want it by tonight."

"Got it," he nodded. "Anything else?"

"No," I sighed headed back to the office.

"Look at this," Luke said pointing at the floor.

  "What?" I grumbled looking at what he was pointing at. "It's a map."

"Every point is where BRK has struck," Luke said handing me a paper. "Except this list one I can't figure out what it is."