She looks at me confused until she finally noticed the tray of food on her bed. From the happy look on her face, I knew I had done a successful job.

"Wait, how could you pull this off and still keep my house in one piece?" Her words made me remember what I had said last night. I realized she was mimicking me.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her. Ignoring her comment, I gave her the paper rose I had made not too long ago. "You really know how to ruin a moment Webb."

"I'm just playing with you Bieber. I love it. Come on, come on this is a picture perfect moment!" She exclaims. She grabs the Polaroid camera that was placed on her nightstand so we could take a picture.

Violet holds out the camera snapping the picture twice. Once she was done, she kept away one of the pictures while she let me take the other one. After snapping the picture, she started eating the breakfast I had made, feeding me a bit from time to time.

Out of nowhere Violet kisses me on the cheek. I blushed like the love-sick puppy I was for her. "What was that for?" I asked.

"Thank you for a good morning." She answered before the two of us continued to share a good breakfast.

* * *

Violet was in the bathroom getting ready. I had finished getting ready before her so I walked around her room again to pass time.

I stopped walking when my foot collides with an object underneath my shoe. I noticed it was a wallet so I open it find out who it belonged to.

The driver's license on the front immediately made me recognize that it was Paul's. Wait, what was Paul's wallet doing here? When did he come over? Worst, what was he doing in VIolet's room?

I didn't mind Paul and Violet hanging out. I understood that Paul didn't have many friends at the moment because of what he had done for us. What bothered me was why didn't Violet mention anything.

"Hey Justin, I'm good to go." Violet surprises me as she walks out of the bathroom.

I managed to hide the wallet before she could notice, then flashed her my signature smile. "Uh... yeah let's go." I reply.

We walked out of the house hand in hand, making our way to her car. Violet offered to drive us to school since I didn't have my car with me. I was too distracted about the thing with Paul that I didn't bother nagging Violet about her driving. It was the least of my worries right now.

I was silent for most of the car ride as a bunch of questions roamed around my head. It was a good thing Violet didn't notice the awkward atmosphere as she was too focused on the road.

The only time I finally decided to speak up was when I realized we were going a different direction that wasn't heading to school. 

"VI this isn't school." I tell her, as we pulled over in front of a house.

"I know," she answers as if she knew exactly what she was doing. "We're at Chaz's house. You didn't think your friends were going to take the bus to school did you?"

I actually didn't think of that. I had forgotten about texting them that I was going to pick them up today.

"I didn't have my car with me and I didn't want to make you feel like you were obligated to pick up my friends." I explained to her. It seemed like a reasonable excuse to cover up that I was just too distracted that I hadn't forgotten to text my friends.

Violet sheepishly smiles at me. "It's no problem babe. I wanted to do this."

My stomach do weird flips when she calls me 'babe'. It almost made me forget about Paul. I repeat - ALMOST.