Chapter 2: All Might's Secret!

Start from the beginning

"Holy crap! I gotta get an autograph! I gotta have a pen here somewhere!" I said frantically looking for a pen. When I found it I took my notebook and told All Might to sign it but he already did! 'I can't wait to show (Y/N)!' I said in my head. "Oh My God Thank you so much!!!" I said as I bowed a million times to him. "It will be an heirloom! A family treasure passed down to generations to come!!" I finished and he gave me a thumbs up.

"Well! I gotta get this guy to the police so that they can take care of him!" He said as he patted the bottle in his pocket. "Stay out of trouble! See you around!" All Might said as he began to get ready to jump. "Wait, you're leaving already?" I said a bit sad that he had to go. I mean I might never see this guy again. "Pro heroes are constantly fighting time as well as enemies!" He said as he finished stretching and got into his jumping position. No. He can't go yet. There are still so many questions I want to ask him. "Now stand back! I'm taking off!" He said as he jumped....with me grabbing his waist.

"Huh?" He looked down on me as I screamed in terror afraid that I might fall. "Hey Hey HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!" All might yelled. "LET GO! I LOVE MY FANS BUT THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH!!" He said trying to get me to let go. Is he that dense to realize that if I let go I'll die? "Oh...Right! Well, hold on then!" He said we continued to fly.

Time skip~

When we landed on a random building I told him that I needed to ask him a few questions before he leaves but he refused, telling me that he had to leave fast. But I still asked him that one important question that was needed to be asked...so that I can tell (Y/N) when I get back home. "Is it possible to become a hero even if you don't have a Quirk?" I said loud enough for him to hear. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me from the corner of his eyes. "I'm a normal kid without any powers...and so is my best friend. COULD WE EVER HOPE TO BECOME SOMEONE LIKE YOU?" I said to him closing my eyes and waiting for his response. "Without a Quirk?..." He said but without me noticing his body began to smoke.

"People think me and my best friend don't have a chance..."I said looking down on the ground. "That not having any powers makes us some kind of weakling. My classmates like to make fun of us, mostly me. But you know what...That makes me want to prove them wrong. Ever since we were kids we thought saving people was the coolest thing that we could do. (F/N) and I want people to see our fearless smiles and feel safe, and be the kind of heroes everyone in the world looks up to." I said as I slowly looked up and slowly opened my eyes.

"Just like you!" I said but froze as I saw a scrawny old blond man standing in the place where All Might stood. What??? "W-Wait, Who? What happened? You deflated!" I said as I stood there looking at the man in front of me. What the hell?! "ARE YOU AN IMPOSTOR!?" I asked as I pointed at him. "I assure you that I am A-" He said but stopped as blood came out of his mouth. "WHAT THE HELL!" I said feeling a little worried right now. He told me how he can transform the way he can and honestly...I was shocked. "T-This can't be real...." I said as I looked at him and figuring out if I'm dreaming or not.

"Anyway, I'm counting on you to keep your mouth shut. Don't go talking about this online or to your friends." He said as he sat on the ground. I looked at him with confusion until he lifted up his shirt to show me a nasty wound on his stomach...or chest?? "Grose right? I got this in a big fight 5 years back. My repertory system was basically destroyed. I lost my whole stomach. All the surgeries have pretty much worn me out, and it can't be fixed." He said as he put his shirt back down. Now I felt bad for him. I didn't know this happened to him at all. "Right now I can only do hero work for about 3 hours a day. Rest of the time? This is what I look like." He said as I looked down at the ground.

Now I wish I would have just let him go and not ask him anything. I can tell he didn't want to tell me this or let me find out about this secret. "No way...Is this the fight that you had with Toxic Chainsaw?" I asked him. "Wow...you know your stuff. But a punk like that couldn't defeat me. Most of the world has never heard of this fight. I asked that it not be made public. I will save people with a smile! The symbol of peace cannot be daunted by evil. I smile to show the pressure of heroes, and to trick the fear inside of me." He said looking straight at me as I gasped.