"Do you believe Gethin was capable of killing his own brother?" Logan frowns at his question. Slowly he shakes his head.

"I did not but I guess I was wrong." Logan rubs his eyes. "Let us go, I do not wish to be here any longer."

"Next time you decide to wander off you must tell me." Hunter tells in tone that suggests he should not argue.

Logan scoffs, "I should tell you like you told me? If you wish to give me rules then you must follow them yourself. Are you willing to do that?"

Hunter grinds his teeth. "It is different. They were going to kill you; you are in danger of being taken and hidden. I am not."

"It is not different." Logan firmly states. "You worry when you cannot find me, I worry when I cannot find you. These lands were not long ago our enemy. I will tell you where I go if you promise to do the same. If I need you I need to be able to find you and vice versa."

"If I am not with you then you should not leave the cottage. That would solve this issue."

Logan scoffs again, louder this time. "I am not swapping one prison for another. You tell me where you go and I tell you where I go. If you cannot agree then we are finished with this conversation." He receives no answer from the sullen Hunter.

They both walk down the hill together, both silent and lost in their own thoughts. The silence stretches out as they cross the expansive grass area leading to the cottage they will spend the night in. They get about half way before a man is seen striding towards them, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his blue eyes revealing barely controlled anger. Hunter immediately places himself in front of his brother, pushing Logan behind him. Logan goes to shove him out of the way. If someone still has an issue with him he can settle it himself.

Hunter raises an eyebrow, it appears to be Frederick but without his glasses. He does not know that he has a twin. Benjamin's face twists into a snarl and his fist comes up and flies towards Hunter's face. He could have ducked, he could have moved backwards or even to the side but since Logan was unaware of the encroaching danger to Hunter's face he pushes him forward so he can get around him. Benjamin's fist smashes into Hunter's jaw and he stumbles backwards, his feet crushing Logan's toes. They both shout out. Benjamin grins as he shakes his hand out.

His victory is short lived as Hunter growls and sends his fist flying back at him. It catches Benjamin's shoulder as he jumps to the side. Benjamin immediately reacts, his leg sweeping out to catch Hunter unawares. It does not quite work and they both jump apart. Hunter has all of his weapons with him but he does not go for them. His opponent has none and they were all taught to fight fair unless it was necessary to do otherwise. Before either of them can attack again Logan steps between them, his hands held up to both of them. He looks disgruntled to say the least.

"Enough. I can fight my own battles Hunter!" He turns to Benjamin who glares right past him. "You have an issue with me, you fight me not him."

Hunter chuckles darkly and wipes his lip where dark red blood spills out down his chin. "I think you have read it wrong. He came for me not you." Logan frowns and looks to Benjamin.

"Is that true?" He nods his jaw tensing. "How on earth did you upset someone this much within a day?" He questions incredulously.

"He harmed Dawn helping you to escape." Benjamin spits out. Hunter steps forward, his whole bearing intimidating.

"You did not seem so bothered earlier."

"That was my brother, you fool!" He grumbles before shooting a scowl at Logan. "I suggest you move before I knock you out to get to him."

"You will be dead before you even attempt to harm Logan." Hunter growls his warning. Logan rolls his eyes and pushes Hunter back.

"Stand down!" He orders before turning his attention to the stranger who had managed to land a hit on his brother. "Dawn was not harmed. You fight for something you have misunderstood."

"Move Logan and we can settle this." Hunter commands. Logan searches for the right words to diffuse the situation. His mind comes up blank. Hunter grabs onto his arm and swings him out of the way. Logan regains his balance and runs to intercept the two men now intent on fighting. Hunter's knee smashes into Benjamin's gut and he doubles over. Hunter grins but receives a sharp punch to his thigh making the muscle die momentarily. He hops back. They study one another, both prepared to make the next move. Logan sees his brother's eyes darken to complete onyx.

"Stop!" She shouts, her short legs quickly propelling herself up to them. Logan changes direction and grabs her tightly around the waist before she can get hurt by intervening. She squeaks as her feet briefly leave the floor. Logan laughs despite the situation and her pale skin easily shows up the embarrassing blush that reaches her cheeks. "I order you to stop!" She yells before mumbling under her breath, "This is just getting ridiculous."

Benjamin hears her voice and turns to face her, Hunter hears but ignores and sweeps his legs from under him making him fall to the ground. Hunter stands above him, a satisfied glint in his eyes that start to lighten. He offers his hand to Benjamin on the ground. With great reluctance he takes it and gets pulled to his feet. They both turn to Dawn who shakes her head. Hunter then pointedly moves his gaze down to her waist and Logan quickly releases her and steps back. Dawn colours even more, the pink gradually going redder. The warmth from his hands hovers still around her waist.

"You seem to attract violence." She comments to Hunter who just shrugs his shoulders. She then turns to Benjamin with a shake of her head. "Please tell me you were not the one who instigated that." He guiltily looks to the ground. "I should have been more careful in what I said in front of Frederick. I was not harmed; there was no lasting damage just a little headache when I awoke. This was unnecessary." Benjamin nods, his head hanging low.

Hunter rolls his eyes and decides to speak. "It was very necessary. If anyone had done that to Sparrow I would have done much worse. You should thank him." Hunter rubs his jaw, a slight grimace twisting his face. Dawn blinks before accepting his words.

"Thank you, Benjamin. I think the situation is resolved now, yes?" He grins in response and she smiles back weakly.

"So you are a Usani's friend then?" Hunter asks quietly.

Dawn laughs a little. "I do not know. Maybe." Her eyes meet Logan's and he smiles warmly at her.