Critic Alayyah

hufsi_gyal

Hi, I'm Alayyah and I am a dedicated and full time bibliophile, poet and aspiring writer and I'm hoping to make a difference in the world somehow some day.

Strength: I tend to have a weird habit and a nack for noticing grammar mistakes and with punctuation. I enjoy elaborating on plot developments and would love helping out in blurbs as well.

Weakness: I'm not so good with covers and any graphical sort of things on stories and books. I'm not too sure about pacing but if a story plot was running ahead of itself I think I could definitely help as much as I could.

Genres I would read: I'm good with almost everything, including LGBT and mature content, and a common favourite and typical read of mine is within the supernatural and romance section.

Genres I wouldn't read: I don't particularly enjoy BDSM, gory and horror and I rarely read mystery.

Preferred Payment: I'd appreciate and absolutely love it if you'd follow, read my stories and leave either a comment or vote.

Maximum chapters: I don't particularly think I'd mind reading all chapters but that could and would vary depending on if I'm seriously enjoying the story or not.

I'm online mostly five to six days a week but this could also be subject to change if I have exams during March/April-June or any other unpredicted problems.